Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Resin or Spit???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IowaPotHead, Dec 14, 2003.

1. God some of my friends are pretty stupid sometimes. I tried convincing him that the reason the inside of his glass pipe was wet was because of the resin and the weed sorta 'melts' when it burns, but he insisted it is spit from people putting their mouth on it. So which is it?!?!?!?!?

2. i think your talking about moisture that comed outta the resin,,, but i cant be sure

3. well, it would only be spit if you spat INTO the pipe.. like down the tube.. who the hell does that?

4. No shit! THC101...explain.........

5. Theres always gonna be some moisture with burning any plant material. I smoke a tobacco pipe occasionally and it does the same thing.

6. if at the end of the session you blow into the pipe to clear an ash in the bowl, this will put spit... vapour... i guess it could be called into the pipe. not to pretty. try tapping out the bowl or using a screen and just smoking it down.

otherwise it is likely resin, i mean, whos spitting in the pipe?? and being that the weed is still green, theres atleast some moisture in it, same as how a roach feels all wet.

how do you think a vaporizer works eh? moisture is evaporated and then inhaled. so tll your buddy to stop spitting in his pipe and straighten up!!! hahah.

7. after time of not smoking out a peice, condensation colects in there, and it comes out of the tar, just heat it up to dry it