Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Resin makes me less high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NoSpacesAllowed, May 10, 2011.

1. I started smoking about 4 weeks ago, have been smoking almost everyday since then. Anyways I noticed that I need to hit my pipe more than if I use a clean pipe, I used a empty can. It took 1 less bowl to get me where I wanted to be when I used the clean can. So does the resin in my pipe absorb the thc before I inhale it? Any thoughts?

2. my guess would be that you get less smoke because the resin clogs the pipe/can

3. I think you should upgrade from a can.

4. maybe your getting high from smoking the can

5. I agree with these guys above me...we've probably all smoked from a can at one point in our lives but there are many better ways to burn. Apple, carrot or even better would be a Jay or a $15 bubbler made of glass...