Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Resin iso hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by That Sandwich, Feb 24, 2013.

1. I had been cleaning my bong with just straight alcohol for a while and used the same bottle over and over. I didnt want to throw this stuff out so i strained & evaporated it and got this great smoke. I added some vaped bud for consistancy. 2 tiny hits and im pretty fucked.

Attached Files:

2. That's kinda amazing anybody else done this?

3. Yea, it's still just resin keep in mind lol

4. I know its just resin but its definitely cleaner than smoking the scrapings out of a pipe. All personal preference whether you like it or not.

5. How's the taste?

6. Im smoking it with some sour og and its pretty delish. No real ashy taste, the bud overpowers the resin flavor.

7. Oh I know that lol. I feel lots of people think it's going to vastly alter it's potency though. Its just like a quick semi cleaner auto scraping hahaha

8. interesting

9. ive only smoke iso resin from my vape, and it was pretty bomb. pipe resins kinda gross tho...