Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Resin in pipe after cleaning?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dvorak, May 23, 2009.

1. So. Usually, I just use hot water and a paper clip to clean my pipe. I used isopropyl alcohol and kosher salt to remove the resin caked to the inside of my pipe this time. However, for some reason it didn't all come out like usual. There's a wee bit on the bowl on the inside and a little bit elsewhere. But it's a light brown and won't come off. I'd usually just smoke out of it, but since I used alcohol I just wanna be sure it's safe to smoke out of. I cleaned it about twelve hours ago. Thanks in advance

2. Some of that shit will never come out. If you rinse it out with water, ur in the clear.

3. when i clean my bong i use sea salt and rubbing alcohol and i never can get this massive resin chunk out its like super stuck to the class:(

4. SMOKE THAT SHIT! imo