Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Resin hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SK8LIFE, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Hey im almost out of bud but I have alot of resin on all my peices. Is there a way to make the resin into hash?

2. If I am smoking resin, I like to wash my pieces with iso (no salt) and then strain and let it evap on a plate(just like with making QWISO hash). It is NOT hash, but it does taste a little better and it lights/smokes a lot better. Might purify it a little, but I wouldn't count on that.

3. ^ That is your best option. Other option is to just scrape it up. That way you don't have to wait but it will taste worse (it is going to taste bad no matter what though, but you will be high).

4. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']If I am smoking resin, I like to wash my pieces with iso (no salt) and then strain and let it evap on a plate(just like with making QWISO hash). It is NOT hash, but it does taste a little better and it lights/smokes a lot better. Might purify it a little, but I wouldn't count on that.[/quote]

Will doing this get me higher or just taste better? Thanks for the info btw

5. You're better off just smoking it the way it is instead of wasting your time with nasty ass Iso, especially when you want to get high now because you're dry.

If you have any kief put that into the rez

6. [quote name='"SK8LIFE"']

Will doing this get me higher or just taste better? Thanks for the info btw[/quote]
    Won't get you higher, but youll be able to smoke more without feelin shitty or getting a headache. It will take a day before the iso evaporates, so if you were just fiending then smoke the rez. If i smoke resin anymore, i do this method a day before id need to use it.

7. In my experience you'll be able to harvest more resin if you go with the soaking your pieces in the alcohol and then evaporating it, because there are some areas of your pieces that you will not physically be able to get to in order to scrape out the resin.

So you end up with cleaner pieces, and more resin, really a no-lose proposition. :)

8. Use iso...