Resin-Eating

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ScrapingK1ng, Dec 15, 2016.

1. So last night i scraped a pipe for 1gram worth of resin. I let it sit in milk for 30 minutes and I drank the milk.
    I went to sleep after smoking some too. When I wake up in the morning I feel dehydrated and jumpy and I feel horrible. I slept through 3 classes until the trip stopped and my headache went away.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm sorry but that's kinda gross

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  3. That sounds absolutely disgusting.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Was the worst feeling but I was stoned out of my mind I couldnt even talk properly.

5. Cool story bro.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Congratulations! Your post has qualifies for the NGCMBL thread! Thanks for the contribution!!! :)

Oh and BTW......ingesting resin via smoke is bad enough. But eating it....now that a whole new level of stupidity lol!

• Like Like x 7
  7. Yeah I Know lmao

8. The threads today keep getting better and better :coffee:

• Like Like x 3
  9. Before you go to sleep Take the resin and smear about a half gram on the top of your lip (kinda like a resin mustache) and just pass out. When you wake up you'll have the craziest body and head high it's 10/10 . It will legit feel like you took ten dabs. Just rinse it off with some water and a knapkin . If you want to get even higher just chew the resin through out the day it's like chewing tobacco but gets you baked and tastes like weed

• Like Like x 3

10. What in the world gave you that idea? One of your dumbass friends from class? You should have just smoked it like a normal person, or just smoke bud like wtf lmfao

Stoner at heart

11. You're the dude who will drink the bong water huh? We all know THAT dude.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Yeah lmfao we all know him

Stoner at heart

13. what the fuck is wrong with you.

• Like Like x 1
  14. yudodis :(

This isn't reclaim, don't just gobble it up ew

15. ScrapingK1ng... The dude who scrapes resin out of his older brothers pipe because he won't let you smoke with him.

Dude... I've smoked resin... I've smoked stems...

But NEVER have I EVER been so desperate to get high that I thought to soak resin in milk, and drink it...

That is abso-fucking-lutely DISGUSTING! You got some straight issues kid. I'm can only assume you're a freshman in highschool, but you give me the impression that you're "that guy".

Damn son, get a job, get some friends, grow your own, and stop being the ScrapingK1ng.

I'm down to smoke resin, but I'm smdh so damn hard at you.

• Like Like x 2
  16. It's shit like this that gives the rest of us cannabis users a bad name. Shame on you.

17. its not that deep fam LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. I couldn't agree with you more. I've smoked resin out of having no weed in my early years of smoking when I didn't have money. But never pour milk into it and drink it

Stoner at heart

19. Lol kids these days. Shit son, that's a good recommendation for the Darwin award if only it killed yah.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. I think u just had bad resin. do it again tonight let us know how it goes

• Like Like x 3