Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Resin Cracker

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RELAXiMADOCTOR, Oct 22, 2014.

1. #1 RELAXiMADOCTOR, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
    I just scraped all this resin from my slide.

Can I use this foul shit to make a firecracker' which will be potent?

I was think just mixing it with peanut butter, honey and of course the gram cracker: without decarbing? I assume burning the bud to get the oily substance is enough?

Attached Files:

2. #3 RELAXiMADOCTOR, Oct 22, 2014
    I'm right there with you...

But I have made these... One has a .5g of bud mixed altogether with coconut oil. Hopefully the end results end up being ripppppped.

Attached Files:

3. Only do this if your prepared for the 4 to 6 hours of stomach cramps to follow

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Eating resin!!!!!! That's best idea I have heard on GC yet........

5. I want to puke just thinking about it.

6. It wasn't so bad, between melting the resin down into the coconut oil, and then solidified it back into the peanut butter & honey: I really didn't even taste it.

7. How well did it work?

8. This was definitely worth working with the nasty substance.

I believe the coconut oil helped activate any minute traces of resin. It mellowed out the taste of dirty bong water too.

High wise. (7.5-10)
    I ate the first cracker which contained half the oil and felt the effect within a hour. At this point I was probably a 4? The feeling wasn't as I assumed. Quite plesant- and couldn't tell I had injested that gross shit.

Then I ate the other cracker that had the.5 of bud: once this Bitch kicked in I was pretty damn high and for a lonnnnng time.

9. #10 Infinite Experience, Oct 22, 2014
    Resin is mostly tar with very little cannabinoids, but hey if it gets you high then fuck it. I'd probably throw up knowing there was some goopey tar making its way down into my intestines.

10. Hmm, everyone (not saying it's correct information) I know who use resin, claim it has just as much THC content per weight as raw, unburned flowers? obviously that seems far fetched, and ignorant: but it makes me curious of the actual percentages.

By the way, I didn't just throw the resin in peanut butter and coconut oil.

I used 99.9% iso, strained it, let it evaporate, and mixed it with the coconut oil. It honestly didn't have a taste.

11. #12 Infinite Experience, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
    I tried looking for studies showing the percentage of cannabinoids in tar, couldn't find one. It may be true that it has just as much THC, but cannabinoids work synergistically so that could be why you don't get as high from it, just my theory.

12. That is a good thought: I didn't even consider the numerous cannabinoid structures deteriorating at a faster rate than its counterparts. Maybe I should do a test with mixing resin, and herb with high CBD flowers.

And I'm guessing nobody would waste the effort or resources to test resin ^_^