Resin buildup in throat???

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by jtg.97, Jul 29, 2018.

1. I think I developed a problem from smoking weed, I’ve been smoking for 7 years but these past 2 I started smoking every single day and often. As of recent after i smoke i feel something in the back of my throat and kinda taste like resin then when I clear my throat it starts to burn really bad and at times i get nauseous too. It goes away after like 5 min after drinking water. I use a glass bowl to smoke. Does this happen to anyone else??

2. Hmmm, never had that to happen. A salt inhaler might help though, you can pick them up on Amazon. In the old days they found people who worked in salt caves were virtually free from respiratory aliments and throat congestion. It's a great way to cleanse your lungs. I have one and do three 10 minute sessions three times a week. I smoke pretty regularly, both cannabis and tobacco. Occasionally opium as well. So keeping my lungs cleaned is a priority of mine.

3. What’s your smoking method? Maybe do half your sessions vaping

4. The human organism is amazingly adept at dealing with all sorts of environmental contaminants, toxins, and other abuses routinely suffered in daily life. I suspect a person inhales a larger amount of more dangerous particulates and vehicle emissions from sitting in city traffic for an hour than they do from smoking a joint. But tolerance differs and the body's self-maintenance systems can do only so much. Your body is telling you something is wrong when this type thing becomes a chronic nuisance. Either stop and/or see a doctor.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Weird, never have heard of this. Been smoking for 16 years, all of those years have been heavy usage, too. There might be something else going on there. Seek a Dr. like Acewiza said. They can't tell on you for smoking either, laws prevent that.

6. switch to joints thank me later

7. Try smoking your poop ... It might be high quality hash.