Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Resin boo boo

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by zomb, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Got a question for all you old school smokers, becuase I know its had to happen to one of you.

Resin on the carpet.

Anyone got any tip on removing with out 'trimming the carpet' (this is not shag carpet..lol)?

Any help would be great.

Carpet is light tan/cream in color synthetic material I would presume.

Thanks.

2. Cut out the piece of carpet, then meticulously pick out the little hairs.

Yea, I'm down to smoking resin too. Sucks doesn't it?

3. How did you get resin on your carpet?

4. Try some household cleaners like Resolve or somthin like that, and if its really tuff use some steel wool on that shit.Just dont push tooo hard.

5. Rubbing alcohol should work great, it's the best resin removal agent i've found. I've used it to clean resin off linoleum before, and i don't see why it wouldn't work on carpet along with a little elbow grease. Besides, if it cleans bongs why can't it clean resin off a carpet.

6. #6 Deleted member 15510, Feb 14, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2019

7. I know how to fix this. Get some Baking Soda not baking Powder and sprinkle it over the whole area and leave for about 5-8 hours then vacum it up. then if there still black spot wet a face cloth and wet it and scrub them out.Let me know if this works for you

8. Haha. shit I got a lot of that too.

9. I was using a long paper clip to poke some of the resin out of my bubble becuase it was clogging. Some how I managed to drop the paper clip and now i have like a 3 inch long black line in the middle of my room. :(

Im going to try the baking soda method, I guess ill buy some tomarrow.

Thanks

10. Hahahaha!!!! +rep for making me laugh

....HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

11. dude selling yourself on a street corner for a bottle of tussin is more honorable ....

if you're dying for a fix buy some damiana in your local shops spice section and pop a couple 3mg melatonin supplements

same relaxing high if you toss in 5-htp you'll get some of that munchieness

12. I think he just wants the nasty blackhole of a mess off his carpet. But hey I dont know for sure.