Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Resin blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jethrobodeen92, Jan 25, 2012.

1. This is my first post I have been looking to gc for answers for awhile and just now decided to make an account :D anyways my question is I I scrape my bowl and put some weed in a blunt and spread the resin on the blunt will this work and get me baked?

2. Weed + Resin...sounds like a recipe for getting high my friend

3. Dont ruin perfectly good marijuana with pipe resin...

4. Yes

But it's gonna taste like shit lol

5. Well I know it will get me high but should I just smoke the resin in a bowl or in the blunt? And it's just mid so it's not loud or anythig

6. That shits nasty don't smoke it. You don't resort to resin until your out and have no other way to get high and feinding

7. [quote name='"Maui Wowiiee"']That shits nasty don't smoke it. You don't resort to resin until your out and have no other way to get high and feinding[/quote]

It's not crack.....

8. you are nasty as fuck for even smoking resin...go lick a port-a-potty.

9. Well your probably like 40 still work at McDonald's snowman

10. actually im finishing my first year of medical school at columbia university, but thank you for you're consideration.

This is a marijuana smoking forum, not i can't afford a dime bag so i smoke resin off my pipe forum thats next door.

11. No I have weed it was just a question. That's what this website is for dumbass

12. And I'm gonna call bullshit on this one

13. [quote name='"Snowman00"']actually im finishing my first year of medical school at columbia university, but thank you for you're consideration.

This is a marijuana smoking forum, not i can't afford a dime bag so i smoke resin off my pipe forum thats next door.[/quote]

It's not a marijuana smoking forum. It's a marijuana forum. There are plenty of sections that have nothing to do with smoking. That being said, resin conversations do belong on this site, if you don't like it, don't click on the thread. Problem solved.

Now on topic, I don't mind smoking resin. There were times when everyone in my town is dry so I'd smoke resin, if you have a problem with it I don't care, it's my choice so don't worry about it.

Why dont you all that are hating resin just worry about what YOU do.

Don't go around belittling people for smoking it. Congratulations you don't smoke resin, you're no better then everyone else.

To OP I'd smoke the resin in a bowl, I dont think it'd smoke we'll in a blunt, but if you wanna mix it with bud to save some bud, smoke it in a bowl.

14. Thank you kind sir

15. #15 Snowman00, Jan 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2012

Okay you're definately very intellectual, you know that this is a marijuana forum. But the section is Apprentice Tokers, just a guess but maybe it means smoking marijuana? He posted a comment about blunts and resin and us as a community forum must give him opinions about what he does.

It's up to him to consider each opinion and either utilize it or refute them. If you smoke resin thats even better for you, you met a friend that you can lick public streets with. Smoke all the resin you want thats great, but don't consider it anything you should be telling people. Because in my mind i feel that majority of this community enjoys smoking green and not brown.

As for me working in McDonalds...you should take a step back and consider your opening statement, you smoke resin...so you must be making minimum wage?

One last thing to add...you're avatar sums you up perfectly TOOL.

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR

16. Why does everyone on here always make things into a big deal?
    Yes, you ^^^

17. [quote name='"Jethrobodeen92"']Well I know it will get me high but should I just smoke the resin in a bowl or in the blunt? And it's just mid so it's not loud or anythig[/quote]

so it must be quiet, eh?

18. hate doing this...

Definition of LOUD

a : marked by intensity or volume of sound
    b : producing a loud sound
    : clamorous, noisy
    : obtrusive or offensive in appearance or smell : obnoxious

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/loud

19. No one is making anything a big deal about anything...just go out and grab a 20 bag of some haze and a vanilla dutch.

20. dude resins the shit put it in the end of ur blunt or something for when u got a roach :D but yeah resin doesnt burn well in a blunt man i tryed do the bowl