Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Resin: black gold

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Kaptain_krippy, May 26, 2008.

1. Like most people on GC i love smoking. i love smoking everyday but with the expensiveness of weed and of the munchies after this is not always achievable.

So when im out i pull out my knife and scrape the bowl, alot of people i no have been realy desperate for the resin that the've actually broken there bowl to get to the gold mine inside, so i developed the the greatest invention ever! haha i broke my glass pipe in half and taped it back up with duck tape, it hits fine (though looks pretty ghetto) so whenever im feinden realy bad i dont have to break my bowl i just take off the tape and scrape the inside then tape it back up and enjoy :D

Wat do u think?

2. I wouldn't want to be inhaling the heated glue from the tape, but I also would have considered the piece to be out of commission as soon as it broke.

3. Broken piece? No way. You can get so much out of a pipe with just a paper clip.

4. yo i would just scrape the inside of my bowl i wouldnt want to brake it

5. Did you intentionally brake your pipe? If so thats kinda crazy, but I mean i would have stolen the the black crap inside, and thrown the rest away, haha and not smoke out of it.

6. boil, strain the resin, scrape the rest in the bowl= nice clean bowl + chunks of ressy

7. Well it broke on the shaft part not the bowl part so im not actually heating the tape. and i continue to use it because
    1.)as soon as i get money i use it on weed
    2.) i no im going to eventual feind and break my bowl to get the resin inside (which is more abundent the just the resin on the outside of the bowl which tends to be alot of ash.) so instead of buying a new bowl and break it i just use this one and untape it scrape it and tape it. :D

8. Honestly? Resin is gross. Take control and do something about your fiendish issues. Creative solutions abound! Good luck!

9. boil your bowl then strain it or

go buy a woodscrew from home depot, they r great for making your own pipes, and they are hollow and break apart into two peices, all the resin is yours for the taking then just snap it back together and your good to go again :)

10. no way id ever break one of my pieces for res. i wont even smoke the shit
    seems pointless to break a pipe though :confused:

11. honestly i thought smoking resin on its own was fiendish. but if your willing to break your glass piece, (which likely costs the same as a small sac), just to get the shitty resin high...

fucking crack heads... you need to reconsider your smoking habits and get a little self control.

12. The idea of smoking resin ruins my highs to be honest. If I'm baked at a friend's and we do some resin hits, it makes my high suck and I feel pretty shitty. I've decided not to do anymore, but I guess if you're that desperate, more power to you.

13. Don't get me wrong, dude. I see no problem with smokin' resin.

But breaking your piece for it? You know how unnecessary that is, right?

There are multiple methods to getting resin out of a pipe without breaking it. Hell, just by using a paper clip you can get nearly all the resin out if you're crafty enough. Takes a little practice, but it's worth it not to break a pipe.

Learn how to scrape, and then you'll be able to buy a nice glass piece without ever having to anticipate purposefully breaking it just to get some resin.

Seriously. It makes me sad that so many fine glass soldiers are falling without reason. :(

14. Right on, +rep dude!