Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

resin balls

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mrjoker100, Oct 29, 2002.

1. who here scrapes their bowl and makes a resin ball? i got a friend that has a resin ball that is a little bigger than a golf ball. whats the biggest resin ball someone has encountered?

2. The driving issues which plague the youth of today! "How big are the resin balls, mister? I gotta know!".... sorry

3. just trying to make convo man, if you dont have anything to say then dont post anything.

4. Yeah my resin is dry like dust and I keep it in a film canister.

5. How do you get so much resin with a bong? I do get enough resin for a ball after a day or two but never enough for half a golf ball size. What kind of stem/bowl do you have for your bong?

6. sh't, was u're bong clogged or somthin? ya gotta clean it regularly so it doesn't get sticky icky

7. lol, the male stem for my bong was completely clogged the week after i bought it... that was an insane week! lol

8. WTF!? A little bigger than a golf ball? Sound's hard to believe, I'd like to see a pic of that one. A resin ball of that size would last me for at least half a year.

9. lol golf ball. hey this isnt in the humor section!