Resident Evil And Dead Space Fans

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Biltwellnigga, Jun 11, 2013.

1. If you haven't played RE Revelations that was ported from DS, give it a go.  Pretty decent game for a port version.  Just download it through torrents.

Resident Evil 6 was a huge disappointment....no comment needed

Resident Evil 5 was pretty good, good action shooter not really survival horror but was fun.

Resident Evil 4 was very good but was the first kind of action shooter almost.  Still "scarier" then 5 or 6 but it was the start of a new genre basically.

RE2 and 3 are classics and will always be "the best"

Dead Space 3 was pretty good too and the DLC was ok.

Dead Space 1 and 2 were amazing.  Best scary games I have played in a longgg time.

Seriously if you like survival horror and still haven't played DS1 or 2, go do so.  Dark, ominous background music/sounds, no overkill on the survival horror controls,  great game play.

Anyone else know of good survival horror games that I can play on the PC? 

2. I couldn't give you the names of any good horror PC games, thoughj I do agree with your post except about Dead Space 3. It was an ok game on its own but as a Dead Space game it sucked shit. EA totally screw the pooch on that one, which might have something to do with it being a greedy piece of shit in its own right.

3. #3 Biltwellnigga, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    haha no I totally agree with you.

DS3 was a total failure in terms of it's original genre compared to the 1st and 2nd one.  But I'll take any game that looks good and try to enjoy it.

I mean even capcom ruined RE series after the 3rd one.  4 and up aren't even close to real horror.

Supposedly there may be a remake on RE2 if there is enough interest.  Now that would be fucking sick as long as they don't ruin it by changing everything about it. 

I was seriously disappointed with RE6 though.  It was just kind of annoying to play a lot of the times.