Resident Evil 6

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Blazin In Ohio, Jan 27, 2013.

1. So before playing RE6 I read a bunch if reviews on it and it seemed like everybody was hating on it. After playing it the last few days and beating Leon and Chris's campaigns I don't see why it got such bad reviews. Honestly I think it's a pretty badass game with lots of replay value.

Have any of you played it yet? If so what's your opinion of RE6.

2. Javent bought it yet played the demo tho and it was awesome i liked how it was like re5 but more badass like you said

3. its ok ive played it, worth a shot

4. Haven't played it yet, but I'm sure it will be Resident Evil: Call of Duty edition, so meh.

5. Naw man it's nothing like call of duty

6. you do relize you just compared Call of duty , a war game. Against RESIDENT EVIL which is a campaign dedicated game with zombies. OF COURSE ITS NOTHING LIKE CALL OF DUTY THERE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING THE SAME GAME!!!!!!!

7. You do realize I was replying to the guy who posted above me who called it resident evil call of duty edition. Or do you just not know how to read more than just the last post on a thread?

8. I do know how to read more. I just chose not to this time. Thanks

9. I've got 18hrs in this game so far and still have 1 more characters campaign to finish