Resident Evil 5(trailer)

Discussion in 'General' started by ondrugz, Aug 6, 2007.

1. cool im happy to see its gonna be on 360

2. Looks good,
    but I have to say..

Enough 3rd world countries. I want to play through a massive zombie holocaust of a major city. They need to remake resident evil 2 with 4's gameplay engine.

3. Buying it for sure, i hope they continue the movie series.

I bought the darkness today, amazing mob shooter game. With a little RPG to keep you glued to the screen.

4. Yeah I'm definately picking it up.

5. What the fuck.

6. Fuck that dumb al sharpton, jesse jackson bullshit this game is gonna be awesome

7. This is exactly what I was thinking as I was watching the trailer, it will still be awesome though, since the other 4 have all been great.

8. It's gonna be the shit! I can't wait.. Who cars if it's not a major city, it looks intense.

9. Oh yeah, it will be a good game. Capcom has a good record of quality with the RE games. I just wish they would go back to the good ol days.

[​IMG]

10. I hope they remake one of the old RE games like RE2. And I hope they port the remake of RE1 to the PS3 because I wanna play that shit again.

11. That's awesome. I just started playing RE 4 actually on the Wii. It's pretty cool so far. One was the scariest game ever. :)

12. First time i played 4 on game cube, all of the hairs on my body stood up when i heard the chainsaw ganado. That game was intense.

13. These fucks dont realize by bringing all this shit up they encourage stereo types and racism. Do they really think the intent of the developers was to have a white man running around shoot black people? Fucking christ get over yourself.

I played the first RE like a fucking mad man kid, but never got into the other ones... this one looks cool

You know just about everyones PC has ability nowadays to emulate the PS1 without difficulty, do a search for ePSXe and you can play PS1 games till your hearts content :) I've been playing Final Fantasy 7 for the last 2 weeks :) Not sure about PS2, but I know PS1 and N64 should be cakewalk.

14. dudes, i cant wait for this game.........its gonna be awesome :hello:

15. i love the YTMND in your sig drugz.

RE5 is gonna PWN JOO

16. That's gonna be bad as fuck!