Reserva Privada OG Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by jimbo7, Jan 6, 2011.

1. I just got a notification about the Reserva Privada OG Kush too and since they only had a little over 200 seeds I thought I'd jump on it. I got some DNA Genetics L.A. Confidential also and was wondering if anyone's grown this out and how it was? first time posting up on one of these sites and this will be my third grow so any advice or info would be greatly appreciated.

2. LA CON is am affy lovers strain fat tops with great weight and good afghan flavor, lots of leaves and east to keep under controll, no too much stretch....you'll like it its STRONG!

3. sorry i'm so dumb but what is "am affy" I guess I'm not too hip with lingo. I was also wondering for the best yield how many plants should I try and squeeze in a 4x4(actually 3'9"X3'9") grow tent with a 1000w air cooled hps?

4. can get sorta hot in there.. i had a 600w in that amount of space and i was only able to cram 4 5gallon pots in there and they were all competiing for space.

5. Americanized Afghani. it means it is from the older west coast stock that did not go to Holland and back.

6. I've tried 16 2 gal pots and 8 5 gal pots with a longer veg time and got the same yield. It all depends on how much time you have and how many plants you can handle. Just remember the more plants, the more trimming you'll have to do.

7. maaan, og kush 18.. wonderful plant. If you had some random dank and the dealer said it was og kush, one wiff will let you know asap. its amazing.

kandy kush has the same smell too BUT its not as smelly. how do i know? I grow them side by side and the og kush 18 is super! Definitely, within my top 5

damn, just thinking about it makes me wanna pull some out and vaporize it.. screw it, thats what im gonna do... oh, and did I say that og kush 18 is easy to trim? I love it :).
    could it have more trichs? yeah but its A grade bud without more.

8. #28 deacon, Jan 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2011
    ordered up my 18 and some subcool vortex and querkle....quality genetics im hopin'...cant wait ta run em:smoke: the 18 is sold out at the tude but still some og

9. both are awesome bro (you know that) but I was lookin at the vortex recently and seen 8 of em in flower, I gotta tell ya that is certainly good genetics there. wish I coulda took some pics. I'm hopin to smoke some here in a few weeks......very nice plants every one of em.

10. thanks bro..good ta hear from people who know their strains...alot to learn...and so many new strains...im goin' back ta basic quality producers and lettin' the new fad seeds shake out....hear good things about the la confidential too...anyone run any:smoke:

11. ive been waiting to pop my OG Kush seed since june. ive been trying to get more grows under my belt till i pop her. i remember when people first started getting the RP OG Kush there were some threads on here of people saying that they were having germination problems, and also vitality problems after the germination phase. i hope that is not the case because like in this thread i have also seen others rave over it. i just hope mine pops and is at least 1/2 as good as i hear it is.

ive also seen some people throwing around headband and i have to agree that it is top notch shit. it grew super dense even though it was under a 150w. only thing i didnt like about it was the yeild, but it was due to my lack of inexperience(first bubble bucket)

12. nah dude. its the plant itself. it doesn't yield very much. even my og kush 18 yielded 24 grams and I gave it 2 weeks veg ( from seed) so that might be why lol. its clone worthy for a sog though.

13. very nice to know. but like i said headband is some premo stuff and some of the best buds ive grown/smoked. i loved the flavor, it kinda reminded me of lavender or something like that.

*edit- forgot to mention that my headband was actually from DNA and it was called sour kush(DNA owns RP correct?)

14. Def not for the first time grow. She sure has a learning curve,,but shines wen the lesson is learned.

Attached Files:

15. Sour kush aka headband is by far my 2nd favorite of all times closely behind Blue cheese. I agree that the flavor of the sour is my favorite part. I have seen some that looked like shit but mine actually had some nice purple in it and was super frosty. People flip their lids for BC and Sour round my parts.

I have some RP OG on the way and will run it this spring and post my results. But after being reminded about hte headband I think I'm going to grab some while it's on the top of my mind.

16. I got a Reserva Privada OG Kush that I vegged for 6 weeks, just went to flower a week or so ago, its been a very finicky plant, but good growth , I can add the smoke report later on... :wave:

17. hey bro...finicky in what way...nutes ....i imagine...and what did you find worked best for yours..gettin' ready ta run some 18:smoke:

18. Havnt figured it out yet.. I think its a real heavy feeder, but I dont know for sure.. Ive only run just this one plant from seed.....

Acts overwatered and underwatered , its justa weird one....

19. once those buds get dime sized pk the shit out of it up until the flush. the buds will just get denser and denser. untill you have a really nice plant full of iced out golfballs. they dont get much larger then that. the trichs will be 60% amber 40% milky. pistols will be a caramel like color. and the smell, well that will be your surprize. i found once you get past the first 3 weeks of vegg is smooth sailing from there on out:wave::smoke:

20. good stuff bro..exactly what i was lookin' for:hello: