Reserva Privada OG Kush Feminized will be available from The Attitude

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by HeavyHands, May 14, 2010.

1. Hate to sound like the n00b I can be, but why are these particular strains such hot sellers compared to others? Is it like the best of the best currently out? What's it like? Definitely going to have to check this out first hand it seems. :smoke:

Indeed. :smoke:

2. og kush is a clone only plant, and reserva privada is the only breeder that has created og kush seeds. its the dankest of the dank, although ive never grown it, just smoked it:D i have however seen ppls grow journals and it looks like straight FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! deff get a hold of em while you can:)

3. Uh oh! My mouse went on a super secret mission and ordered me 1 femed OG 18 and 1 femed OG Kush from Single Seed Centre! Saaaawwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeett!!!! Now I get to test both and pick the best! Look what you made me do tokin!

4. hahahahahaha sorry mang!!! but youll thank me when those babies are harvested;)

5. order for the og was dispatched on the 18th and i got them today on the 25th, 7 days is pretty good lol

6. i hope mines get here today too. where the fuck are you mr. postman?:devious::smoke:

7. lol where are you located man? and damn i didnt know the seeds come in specimen vials, that like really guarantees that the beans will be in hella good shape lol:hello:

8. rhode island, but it isnt usually the postman that makes my shit late, its my lazy ass friend who only brings the mail down when he has to come down stairs:smoke:

9. oh damn didnt rhode island just legalize medically too? hahahaha gotta love your friends:D

10. oh yeah i am 100% legit and it feels good, would feel better if i had my og though
    :smoke:

11. man i wish the entire country would seriously just legalize for recreational use already:( did you get them today yet?

12. yea its sooooo dope lol. hahaha omg i know man, its like come on now all the money i spent on these seeds and you cant even give me a lil something cool to put them in?!

thanks man:) hahaha maybe i should stop, i dont wanna be the reason you go broke lol

13. Yeah bro you sucked me into another order I wasn't even planning on..... COME ON!!!! And you call yourself a friend? :mad:

Hahaha jk whats up Tokin? :laughing: :D Hope everythings cool man! We should go seed breeders and move across the pond, you can talk people into it thats for sure, thats all it would take after a few cannabis cups.

Well Im back at it again ran into about an extra 200-250 to drop on some seeds so help me out bortha! Going through Speedy, he has something set aside for just me, that guy is awesome! Dont want any autos. But thinkin staying with regulars. More of sub's lines maybe... I know Im picking up his chernobyl in this order. But maybe another of theirs as well. They do it so well over there at TGA. Or some white russian from serious everyone raves about it? Maybe something tasty like blue bonic from spice of life.

BTW anyone ever hear anything from spice of life? I dont know much about em!

Lets hear it!

14. sorry im such a crappy friend man:(

everythings going great dude! i just got my beans the other day and i germed and planted my lowryder #2 and the ghsc bubba kush lol. yea seriously we should start our own genetics and run our own seedbank:D haha your lovin those sub seeds:hello: i was gonna order the querkle but they ran out again:eek: so ima just grab myself a pack of the femmed lowryder diesel ryders and maybe a pack of the og #18, i went back to look at my order form and i originally ordered the #18's but attitude just sent me the reg og lol.

oh and for those who were wondering, attitude now has the og kush and the og #18 in the pick and mix section lol

15. it's on now. commence operation OG killa:hello:

Attached Files:

16. just ordered mine!! :D:D

got rocklock and sharksbreath too

17. Just got mine in yesterday...Now they are in the waiting line to grow, so should get to them in 6months or so. But glad to have grabbed them when I saw them.

Numb

18. 6 months:( they will be lonely:D

19. sitting in line with the blackwidow/supersilverhaze and shit...so they are in good company

20. good shit man:hello: