Reserva Privada OG Kush Feminized will be available from The Attitude

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by HeavyHands, May 14, 2010.

1. when you decide to grow it start a journal that way we can grow and compare:)

2. will do. i have some supposed OG kush going right now in my flowering thread. i wont know how authentic it is till it's done though:smoking:

and actually the original og kush came from a bagseed. chemdog''91'' like the real sour diesel

3. haha tahts awesome! im gonna have to check it out, i loveeeeee og kush, the dankest of the dank right thurrr:D:D hey man as long as its dank thats all that really matters.

yea i saw a video about reserva privada og kush and they said it was originally grown from bagseed from a grateful dead concert lol, i dont know how true that is tho

4. preordered some.

5. yep that is right bagseed from dead concert same as sour d

6. Where do you guys hear those stories? XD

How strains came to be fascinates me.

7. lol i youtube'ed reserva privada og kush

8. i make them up as i go;):D:p

9. I really wish they would let u do pick n mix of the og kush.. :mad:

10. #30 Tripsick, May 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2010
    Sweet thanks for the heads up!

i couldnt wait to order these again

Reserva Privada OG Kush #18 Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 06 Seeds \t\t \t\t
    Reserva Privada OG Kush Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 06 Seeds \t\t \t\t
    DNA Genetics Cataract Kush Reg Seeds Per Pack - 06 Seeds \t\t \t\t
    UFO#1 Green House Seeds Bubba Kush Feminized
    UFO#2 Green House Seeds The Church Feminized \t \t \t\t
    UFO#3 Reserva Privada Cole Train Feminized
    UFO#5 Dinafem Seeds Cloud #9
    UFO#4 DNA Genetics Sour Cream Feminized

11. dont fret bro world wide seeds has them coming too shortly then you can buy some singles while they last:smoking:

12. I'm gonna have to wait for a grow report before I go all out ordering from DNA again.. I'd much rather get a headband clone then spend more money to get something unproven and with a not so appetizing picture.

13. HeadBand is back in stock? i dont see it listed yet.

14. Only shows up under RP.. feminized. Not in the general RP.

15. #35 Greenrocket, May 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2010
    You can also get the seeds at6 Seedmadness - Theres also a strain called Headband that looks nice. Heres the info:

The Headband has a great yield, and the high is completely medical and not too over-powering. Finding a keeper mother is easy in a pack of 6 and this plant clones easily as well, rooting in 8-10 days. She grows fast in vegetive stage and spreads out wide to produce many tops and an even canopy. Producing heavy resin early and a great aroma, our Headband has bag and head appeal She doesn’t grow as tall as Sour Diesel or as stretchy as the OG Kush and is not so picky with the nutrients. She has a fuely-soury taste and smell with a long lasting high. She is a good all day smoke that won’t knock you down like some of the heavy indicas and is a good strain for anxiety. This original cross is not the 707 or any other clone only "Headband," this cross was made by reversing the OG Kush to pollinate the Sour Diesel.

16. At 7:25 am eastern time on the day of release, the OG KUSH #18 is already "out of stock".

If you wanted it, I hope you've already gotten it.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

17. Thats attitude, Try seedmadness.

18. its a bit more expensive at seedmadness, like 7 or 8 bucks more but if your lookin for og kush #18 then thats the place to go, rachel from attitude informed me in an email today that they will be restocking the #18 shortly

19. do you think the germ rate will be worth it for the fem og kush? does reserva privada offer some kind of compensation if the beans dont pop?

20. those mother fuckers! if i had known that shit was coming this week i would have held off on the og kush now there goes another 100 bucks:confused_2: