Reserva Privada OG Kush # 18

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by TriCountyKush, Nov 7, 2009.

1. This will be a grow journal for Reserva Privada's OG Kush # 18. I had a previous thread but i decided to start a new one. So i will give you guys a quick little recap.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Just built my self an Aero system for my OGK18. Also got a pick of what i believe to be AK47.

[​IMG]

OGK18
    [​IMG]

AK47
    [​IMG]

3. I just hooked up my 400 Watt light in my grow area. Also, i installed my carbon filter because i plan on flowering in a couple of weeks. Right now i have three AK47 in soil along with one in the Aerosystem. I also have seven OGK18 in the Aerosystem and one in the soil. I wanted to see the difference in quality, yield and appearance, between soil and aero.

The first image is of my carbon filter

[​IMG]

Here is a picture of the light i just installed.

[​IMG]

This is a picture of my four plants that i have in soil. Three Ak 47 and one OGK18(Bottom right)
    [​IMG]

Here is a picture of the roots in my Aero system after one week.
    [​IMG]

Couldn't get a good image of the OGK18 in the Aerosystem but this will have to do.

[​IMG]

4. Ok so i got a lot of updates to do here. Ive got three sets of images. First up are images from the day before thanksgiving.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. These next set of images are of when i returned home from thanksgiving break.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. These images are from tonight

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. I almost forgot about these but i picked up some nugs on thanksgiving

SATORI
    [​IMG]

JACK HERER
    [​IMG]

PURPLE PRESIDENTIAL KUSH
    [​IMG]

BLUE KUSH
    [​IMG]

FULL MELT HASH
    [​IMG]

HAZE
    [​IMG]

8. NIIIIIICEEEEE, I would love to grow this strain one day!

9. Thanks a lot for stopping by and checking out my grow. So far it has been a great strain, cant wait to see it flower. i don't think i mentioned it above but i changed the light cycle on Dec. 1st

10. Nice bro, the plants have grown into big green monsters. Those buds look great and I wish I had a taste of those hahaha.

11. #11 Tokeament, Dec 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2009
    Subscribing to this one! I've been trying to get my hands on some OG kush#18. It's funny the whole time they were in stock I never put much thought into it.. Don't know what you got ti'll it's gone.. Well I hope that this new DNA genetics OG kush #18x Skunk that there giving away for free at attitude seed bank is just as good. Recommend it while it's still in stock. from 4-7th December. Here's a vid from DNA themselves. There giving away 3 seeds of 5 new strains. There pretty much mixing there strains with this 30 year old Skunk. Link to attitude seedbank is in youtube page.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8e0ZvD0vfk&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - The Attitude + DNA Genetics CHRISTMAS OFFER![/ame]

12. And?

you tease....... haha

good luck!