Research

Discussion in 'General' started by tuckboifresh, Dec 13, 2011.

1. I have recently found a site that deals in all the finest RC's you and all of your friends want. Buy-jwh.com not only is known for their wide variety of synthetic cannabinoids; Am-2201, JWH-018, JWH-203 etc, but also their buffet of other RC's including Methylone, 2C-P, and my personal favorite 6-apb. Buy-jwh.com has quick friendly customer service by email and instant chat support, you can always expect a reply within a few hours with detailed information always leading you in the right direction. They have multiple warehouses located in China, Europe, The United States, and India. Quality product each time I have ordered, tests very pure not only in comparison to other websites product, pure all around. Packaging is very descreet, comes in a simple evnelope with no suspicion anything could be inside other than a letter. Inbetween a few folded pieces of computer you will find a sealed silver envelope, inside you will find your product, in an adequately sized baggy with the RC's name written right on it. I've dealt with a few other sites for RC's amongst other things and hands down Buy-jwh.com is the best on the web. With it's quick descreet delivery times, friendly available customer service, and the purity of the product you would be a fool to shop anywhere else.

:metal:

2. Spam. Report and move on.

3. Not spam? You made a new account just to advertise something that's against the rules here. Spam.

4. I've been a member since October sir, not spam lol. I just really like that site and I wanna promote it. Just the same way I do this one. and phytoextractum.com

being about the only 3 websites ill buy anything from i dont see how it would be an issue here considering they all deal in different things

5. Do you even know what spam means?

6. yeah, but see when i was writing this I was thinking hmm, someone like you is gonna come along and bitch at me for this OR someone would come along and talk to me about RCs. I just got the short stick on this one i guess..

7. Why would someone come talk about it, when the subject isn't allowed to be talked about here?

8. #9 Storm Crow, Dec 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2011
    JWH 18-

Withdrawal Phenomena and Dependence Syndrome After the Consumption of "Spice Gold" (full - 2009)
    Withdrawal Phenomena and Dependence Syndrome After the Consumption of "Spice Gold"

Synthetic cannabinoid JWH-018 and psychosis: An explorative study. (abst – 2011)
    Synthetic cannabinoid JWH-018 and psycho... [Drug Alcohol Depend. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

Cardiotoxicity associated with the synthetic cannabinoid, K9, with laboratory confirmation. (abst – 2011) Cardiotoxicity associated with the synthetic ... [Am J Emerg Med. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

"Spice" girls: synthetic cannabinoid intoxication. (abst – 2011)
    "Spice" girls: synthetic cannabinoid intoxication. [J Emerg Med. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

Three cases of "spice" exposure. (abst – 2011) Three cases of "spice" exposure. [Clin Toxicol (Phila). 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

Severe toxicity following synthetic cannabinoid ingestion. (abst – 2011)
    Severe toxicity following synthetic can... [Clin Toxicol (Phila). 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

'Fake Marijuana' May Trigger Heart Trouble in Teens (news – 2011)
    'Fake Marijuana' May Trigger Heart Trouble in Teens

and more-

Psychosis Associated With Synthetic Cannabinoid Agonists: A Case Series
    (letter – 2011) PsychiatryOnline | American Journal of Psychiatry | Psychosis Associated With Synthetic Cannabinoid Agonists: A Case Series

Synthetic cannabinoid use: a case series of adolescents. (abst – 2011)
    Synthetic cannabinoid use: a case series of... [J Adolesc Health. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

Myocardial Infarction Associated With Use of the Synthetic Cannabinoid K2.
    (abst – 2011) Myocardial infarction associated with use of the ... [Pediatrics. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

And are you safe from detection?

Now, There's a Test for That -- Norchem's "Fake Marijuana" Test Reveals Significantly Increased Abuse of Spice/K2 (news - 2010)

Quantitative measurement of JWH-018 and JWH-073 metabolites excreted in human urine. (abst – 2011) Quantitative measurement of JWH-018 and JWH-073 me... [Anal Chem. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

Latest blood test detects 12 popular synthetic cannabinoids in "fake pot". (news – 2011)
    Latest blood test detects 12 popular synthetic cannabinoids in "fake pot". - Free Online Library

These chemicals are often made in China where "quality control" is optional! They can't even produce totally legal products like milk without screwing it up!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Chinese_milk_scandal

Do you trust them to make a "gray market" product SAFELY?

'Nuff said!

Granny

9. haha good shit, i don't smoke the stuff either dont get it twisted, i just like to try other stuff. i've heard bad bad things about the jwh's as a whole but the -018 itself i've never read any of those articles. didn't know there was really that much actual studies done on it

10. Aren't the jwh's temporarily illegal right now, anyway?

11. there's 2 that are legal (2 that we know to exist) and there are a bunch of EU and UK versions called AM-#### which are -in the usa- technically recognized in the analog control act thing but you know how that goes.. that just means it's legal until they feel like cracking down on it. as for the original JWH-018 etc, those are actually Schedule I now

12. wtf? really?
    why not just smoke pot?

why fuck with some synthetic shit.....?

what if the asshole that came up with that shit is against pot heads...and trying to kill you all?:eek:;):smoke:

13. A statement from John W Huffman - AKA the creator of the JWH series hence the initials.

"I figured once it got started in Germany it was going to spread. I'm concerned that it could hurt people," Huffman said. "I think this was something that was more or less inevitable. It bothers me that people are so stupid as to use this stuff". Huffman may have developed these compounds for scientific research, but now he gets blamed for its abuse. Angered by this accusation, Huffman says "If you go around paying $40 for a packet of leaves that contains who knows what and smoke it, you are not a very responsible person".

14. This dude is talking about herbal incence... k2 wdf bro?

15. so this says that the guy who came up with it.....thinks anyone who uses it is fucking dumb.........;):smoke:

16. Yep, hahaha.

"Hmm, I wonder if this stuff will kill as many people as I think it will... Fuck it. K2 HERE! GET YOUR K2 HERE!"