Research Paper

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by hafcasual, May 14, 2012.

1. I'm thinking about writing a just for fun research paper on growing cannabis. Gathering up everything anyone would ever need to know and regurgitating it in pretty and easily consumable content. Not a how to grow book. More of why does it happen the way it does. Why those specific nutrients. Why that particular delivery method. Why that bulb. Why that spectrum. Etc...

2. When you get to gravitropism, find woodsmansmoker on thcfarmer

3. Just ask whatever questions you haven't found information for. I could help out for any questions you have about plant hormones. I'm a horticultural science major so I specialize in the science behind growing plants.

4. That sounds fantastic. I think I'm going to just use this thread as a place to gather the data as people feel like throwing in their $0.02

5. PPFD
    photosynthetic photon flux density

as opposed to just PAR.

6. As long as you are doing research if you want to do something that will help out the average joe, i would say compare easily obtainable soils (the kind you find at home depot or walmart). Not everybody lives somewhere they can get a hold of foxfarm or is up to doing hydro. Just a thought :rolleyes: