Research Chemicals, legal chemical highs

Discussion in 'General' started by Hashbrownies, Aug 1, 2005.

1. Could anyone link/PM me a website that sells research chemicals such as 5-meO-amt, DiPT, maybe even 5-meO-dmt?

I keep hearing how kids can easily order about a gram of these chemicals from irresponsible websites that sell them, yet I'm unable to find such a site, other than legalhighs.org, but I hear they're bullshitters, plus they only ship twice a month.

So please, if you could help me, it'd be appreciated.

2. kids shouldnt order chemicals from irresponsible websites bro, EVEN if you can.

3. I wasn't implying that kids should order possibly dangerous drugs from websites, what I am implying though, is that these kids are more able to get these substances than me.

4. www.iamshaman.com
    NATURAL legal highs.

And yes--if you want you can extract these plants/herbs for a more purified form of the present psycoative alkaloids in the plant/herb.

Otherwise--keep your eyes open for my "plant/herb extractions" classes

pz :smoke:

5. i got a site that got all those chemicals plus more thats based in hong kong that gets your shit to you in 2-3 days tops and doesnt even use like UPS or FedEx or any shipping company i ever heard of, some random dude jus showed up to my door in a van n was like "i need you to sign for this" but since i dont really know you all that well i aint gonna give it out, i try to keep the shit on the down low to prevent masses of people from goin to it and havin the U.S. say "yo you cant ship to the U.S. anymore"

i'll be orderin some in the near future within like a month, haha so jus hit me up n i'll hook it up