Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Research and studies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by amsterdamage, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Wow, Greatly appreciated that you did this!

2. I was thinking about compiling cannabis research.... until i saw this! Amazing post man with some really good links.

3. All I can say is WOW! I didn't even know about a lot of those!

4. this is awesome thanxx

5. This answered all my questions haha thank you so much. And props for taking all the time to compile such a giant list

6. what more is needed for it to b legalized it does everything! the only thing is missing is that after smoking you get superpowers and can fly, wich theoritcally has happen to me haha cmon america lets legalize it once and for all

7. Hello all! First post :p

Just wanted to say thanks for the awesome post! Tons of excellent info.

8. Damn nice info. Finally something good from FOX Noise:hello:

9. So basically weed is a cure all. awesome lol:smoking:

10. showed someone this, hundreds of links of pure facts and their too ignorant to believe. looking for some way around the fucking proof

11. i wonder if i showed this to my parents they would stfu lol :smoke:

12. Wow this is really interesting thanks for This!

13. #55 TwztedElegance, Jan 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2011
    why is the OP getting credit for all those links that granny stormcrow collected and he just posted? :S can't believe the bum copied and pasted someone else's hard work and probably got so much +rep for that post and nobody has even realized that yet lol. just goes to show how much post count and reputation can lead people to believe everything you spew is true :smoke: someone should go over to the medical section and tell her this cunt is plagiarizing her list lol

14. Yeah I looked at both of those articles before reading his last line, and I was like "wow wtf, these are from fox?"
    :confused: