Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Research and studies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by amsterdamage, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Hmm how interesting this is very thoughtfull of you. but i strongly suggest throwing them a doobe or two worked with mine now they smoke more then I do.:) woop woop woop woop!

2. lol holy shit , i thaught i did my research, dammmmmmmmmm an hey anybody know te effects of marijuana on dogs, cuz i dont wana hurt my dog if i ever getem high:smoke:

3. Wow, awesome list. Thanks a ton for putting all of this information together.

My parents have started giving me shit about my increasingly obvious pot smoking and I think these will help me convince them that it's harmless.

+rep for sure.

4. thanks a lot
    more people should see this

5. sweet i have adhd but im alrady on pills for it so this probably dosnt mean anything

6. Anyone know any excellent health particular videos of marijuana and don't say The Union i'm looking for another source.

7. This is the most awesome thread ever devised on this forum.

8. That's a TON of info, thanks!

+rep

9. I was diagnosed with ADD in 5th grade, and I was prescribed Ritalin. Ritalin made me depressed and want to kill myself, so I stopped taking it.

Now, ADD has been a problem for me, up to the point where I can't focus on something I don't enjoy for a very long time at all.

While high, and even more so the day after, I can focus perfectly.

So I confirm the credibility of the ADD study.

Oh, and on a side note, does anyone think I could get prescribed with Medical Marijuana for ADD?

10. Yes, it's legal in CA. As long as your doctor says that Marijuana will improve your condition or that it is necessary. California tends to have more relaxed MJ laws, I wish I lived there.

http://norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=4525&wtm_view=medical

Note: You can still be arrested by the federal government (DEA)... fucking pigs...

11. Actually, no, the attorney general just recently (I think last week) declared that they were recognizing California's MMJ laws and there will be no more MMJ raids once the new policy takes effect.

12. I thought the whole bud could be used to treat ADD thing was great. I know when I was younger I had add I guess I grew out of it. But if a doc had me on maryJ I know for a fact I would have done so much better in school lol.

13. Thanks for all those links, dude. That's some good shit.;)

14. +Reps for the links man. shits some nice info, it will come in handy.

15. #36 st33zy steve, Apr 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2009
    this is probably the most amazing amount of information on marijuana i've ever seen on the web in one forum.
    i really appreciate this.
    maybe someone of political importance might see this and help shape a legalized nation :bongin:

+rep

16. wow i knew weed helped some stuff but had no idea bout alzteimers and some of the other ones. nice +rep:)

17. geezum... that is an incredible list of resources you have there, lol. What amazes me is how the gov still proclaims how bad it is for you but there are actually tons of medical uses for marijuana. My favorite reference is Peter Tosh - Legalize It (where he mentions it cures Glaucoma, lol... classic reggae)

18. OMG ! u blowed my mind man.Maybe the biggest post based on information i've ever read.

Good job +rep :metal:

19. holy shit that is aloooooot of info