Rescued Plant.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Luuke, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Hi guys i have just rescued a plant from my sister backyard and its in a bit of strife but i think a transplant and some extra soil, nutes, and love it could be a great plant what do you think and how should i tackle this badboy its still pretty green. or should i just toss it ?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. i was also pretty upset to see the living conditions of this plant no plant should have to go threw this :'(

3. And also should i bury the stem all the way up to just before the growth? Cheers

4. If you want to keep it bury that stem some and put it on 18/6 light cycle.

5. What i thought i would do is take as much soil out as i can because it has weeds growing in it transfer it to another pot with fresh soil give it a good water and see how it goes for a few days.

6. I almost gurantee if you do those things she will pop right up.

7. Now i have 6 plants 4 of them are seedlings but its hard enought to look after a couple let alone 6 lol 3 days ago i had 1 mature female in flower now im sort of being over run lol but i love it im having a ball.

8. I know what you mean. I have 5 seedlings 5 days old. 2 LSD, 1 cheese, 1 coletrain, 1 hobbit autoflower. Just germinated 3 more seeds. All different strains. Organization is going to be key on my grow.

9. [quote name='"Dirty Prop"']I know what you mean. I have 5 seedlings 5 days old. 2 LSD, 1 cheese, 1 coletrain, 1 hobbit autoflower. Just germinated 3 more seeds. All different strains. Organization is going to be key on my grow.[/quote]

If you havent done them before, the lsd grows awesome. Cant wait to smoke some.

Good luck to both of you.

10. Is it going to be a problem if this rescued plant has to spend 1 night on 12 12 with my female. Ill be putting it to 18/6 tomorrow?

11. same thing has happened to me ... i went from growing 4 at a time, to having a perpetual 18 plant grow ... its stressful

12. MJ is a strong plant

13. Ok so i left my rescued plant in with my female on 12/12 last night woke up thos morning check the rescued plant and its sprouted a pistill already looks like it recieved no transplat shock. Will it be ok to pit her back into 18/6 for a week before i flower her?

14. [quote name='"joker865"']

If you havent done them before, the lsd grows awesome. Cant wait to smoke some.

Good luck to both of you.[/quote]

I haven't yet. I have 5 femmed seeds. Excited to grow it. I've heard great things. Wish me luck!

Luke I would veg it for longer than that. It will probably take a week for new growth to even start.

15. I just wish some one could answer my question lol

16. Females rarely show sex after one night of 12/12. Now if it was already in flower from being outside or something before you got it that is a different story. Why not just let stay in there and flower? Its not like you planned on growing it, so even a small yield is more than you would have had originally.

Yes, if it is really flowering you can revert it to veg, but it takes a while.

17. I only see 1 pistill and its at the top just under the new growth i think ill just leave it in there to flower. Only problem is my hermie will pollinate it, oh well i giess i will just end up with more seeds, plus my sister rang me this morning and told me there is another 5 to pick up i might just leave them.