Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

res question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Beans n Danks, Apr 26, 2010.

1. So i was wondering if the black goo stuff thats not in the bowl its self but the end of the bowl where it connects to the stem is alright to smoke?

2. Yes you can smoke it. Most dont smoke it. But i myself personally do when i run low on weed. It gets you high if thats what you are looking for.

3. Yes you can scrape it off and smoke it. However, the high will be much shorter and less intense... and it's very harsh and foul tasting.

4. no it is not alright to smoke, its like comparing dirty crack to high quality USP grade cocaine HCL.

5. Look man this is one of those things where you gotta do what you gotta do. If its been a rough month, baby mommas been all up on your ass about your rent and shit, you smoke that res like theres no tomorrow.

If you have money, however, dont even think about smoking res if you can just buy weed.

6. I've smoked bowls of res while I was low on $. For me personally it was a different high so its worth the experience. Scrape that outta the bowl with a knife, I found that was easiest.