Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Res in nose?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KeepinItTaylor, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Been kind of sick for the past week so I've been constantly blowing my nose. So earlier today before I smoked a j I cleaned out my nose with tissues then right after I burned i cleaned out my nose and found like dark brown/black stuff in there. Look just like res. Has this every happen to any of you. My boy use to always tell me res drip from his nose but I never believed him.

2. [quote name='"KeepinItTaylor"']Been kind of sick for the past week so I've been constantly blowing my nose. So earlier today before I smoked a j I cleaned out my nose with tissues then right after I burned i cleaned out my nose and found like dark brown/black stuff in there. Look just like res. Has this every happen to any of you. My boy use to always tell me res drip from his nose but I never believed him.[/quote] Just curious been tokeing a while never seen this lol

3. This is weird. I think cause you've been ill and your nose is all clogged up and your throat with phlegm and shit, the smoke is just easily absorbed into the phlegm cause it's that moist. Which turns it blackish. And phlegm always travels between nose and throat, so I'm guessing that's probably what it is.

4. It might be tar from combusting the marijuana.. I dont know if it is possible(never happened to me personally) But I recall a thread from several months ago where someone had this same issue.. He went to the doctors office and they told him it was only tar from smoking.. If the issue persists and develops into a problem.. Please see a doctor.. :smoke:

5. Thanks for the help.. Ima just wait till I get better to toke again.. Sucks tho

6. It actually is straight up res. if you ever French inhale or even blow smoke out the nose it will eventually build up. This happens to me all the time and all you can really do is clean your nose everytime this happens:/

7. And people think smoking regular res is nasty. Could you imagine blowing your nose in your bowl and just lighting the res'd up snot? That'd be gross as fuck lol

8. [quote name='"Stellababeyy"']It actually is straight up res. if you ever French inhale or even blow smoke out the nose it will eventually build up. This happens to me all the time and all you can really do is clean your nose everytime this happens:/[/quote]

Yeah I figured it was from my French inhales.. I just can't help doing it. Habit

9. Yes its happened to me from kush bombs (like a kush cloud but you inhale in your nose)

10. It has to be kush? You can't do it with like White Widow or Sour D?

11. It could also be from bleeding in tissue in your nose and then backing up in the snot.

12. [quote name='"TokenTokerr"']

It has to be kush? You can't do it with like White Widow or Sour D?[/quote]

Its just the name of the trick bro? Apparently I cant french inhale because im american...