Rerolled used ciggs

Discussion in 'General' started by Crownic, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Is doing this greasy as hell? My brother smokes like a pack a day but only half a cig, he puts the rest out in the ashtray. So I've just been snipping the dirty ends off and re rolling it.

Also, are the health effects much worse without a proper filter?

2. Yes, why do you think they put the filters there?

That's pretty gross, just my personal opinion.

Get some rollies if you're doing that - you can put as much 'baccy in as you want and it won't taste like a dirty ash tray.

3. Yeah I pull out the tobacco and put it into a rollie.

4. id just cut out the whole rolling part and just smoke the halfies if i were u man

5. Still, it's going to be covered in stale resin.

Isn't a pack of rolling tobacco like 3 bucks?

6. hahaha i wish. more like $7+ these days atleast up here in the northwest anyway

7. Isn't smoking out of the same filter he used kinda gross? Like more gross then just no filter?

8. dude, what are you like 16? just buy your own packs, cut that nasty shit out o.0

9. Thats still not much at all. Theirs a guy here in dallas that sells ounces for $25 or something. Him and his family grow it themselves and what they dont sell to Big Tobacco just goes independent.

But yeaaa, re-using already smoked cigs is pretty fucking disgusting. Buy a pack of rolling papers and filters, the 2 combined wont cost you more than $15 at the most.

10. When I run out of cigs I need something to kill the craving, although I guess its pretty bad. I'll try and pick up some supplies next time I'm near a store, shit is just so far away.

11. I've done that a few times back when I was smoking tailor-mades. Now I smoke unfiltered Natties ryo.

12. health effects are A LOT worse. at least just cut off half of the filter if ur that much of a germophobe

13. That must tast like ass. Even a fresh cigarette left out tastes like shit.

14. Dude you think that's greasy ? My friend and I use to pick up RANDOM cigs on the side of the road, burn the filters to sterilize them and smoke them. Now that's greasy haha

15. I've done that one before, as well as smoking the shorties left in the ash tray. I actually save my shorties and smoke them later to save on the tobacco. And he's your brother, I don't know what's greasy about smoking the cigs he doesn't want.

16. What a waste of a cigarette for your little bro. Why doesn't he just buy lights or something and smoke it all? Cigs are too expensive to only be smoking half of them. That's like smoking half a joint and tossing the rest out.

I don't think that's too grimey. If it's your little bro it isn't that big of a problem. If I were you i'd go out with him and when he's finished smoking half his cig just ask for the rest and smoke it without him putting it out.

17. 2 me its just....its just not the same as smoking a fresh cigarette

18. where you from man? i go to school in the 717

19. where you from man? i go to school in the 717