Request from Japan

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by japanweeder, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Everyone Hello . I am a weed researchers of Japan . First of all I want to apologize to everyone .
    My English I'm sorry the poor .
    The wrong recognition and the late policy of the Japanese people also plug anaerobic is to weed.
    This time , I came here there is a hope to everyone .
    'd Like to ask you is it is to update the information of weed of wikipedia of the United States .

Since the map of information items of medical marijuana is old , but I want to make new .
    For example , currently cannabis is fully legalized in Uruguay , medical marijuana has been legalized in France .

Correct recognition of status quo will lead to worldwide release of weed.
    Sorry to trouble you , please me for a correct information is also for everyone to medical cannabis of wikipedia of head family .
    If you could have an update , we will also not be reproduced in wikipedia of Japan version anytime soon . everyone for the release of the weed, you, but thank you kindly thank trouble .
    with love.

2. Lol It's so obvious that OP used a Japanese to English translator....

3. A fairly poor one..

4. Who'd have thought, all we have to do is change wikipedia, and weed will be legal all over the world...

RACIST! :mad:

6. Quit your bitchin.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Lol wtf is this

8. Hang your heads Blades!
    The OP comes to The City asking for some help and all he gets are smart ass replys.

9. He's probably using an English to Japanese translator as well and thinks we're just as big of dumbasses, cause we ain't speaking right.

10. Eh, his English wasn't much (or any) worse than many young Americans.

11. updating the info on Wikipedia? good idea. and  no worries. I know if I tried to say something in the small smattering of Japanese I know I would sound like I was crazy. I'm still learning.  keep it up! :D

if only it were that easy XD write it on wikipedia and it comes true...