Republicans announce they're going after Hillary, Comey, Lynch, ect.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tbone Shuffle, May 23, 2018.

1. Who really reads the small print?

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. U had to go back to 2001 to find a post about someone reading the rules. That’s sad!
    It’s growers with advice like me that make GC. If it wasn’t for the growers here you’d be left giving advice to kids trying to hide scent in their rooms from ma n pa or trying to convince the new smoker that the weed they got from a dispensary isn’t laced .
    I’m about done with this site anyway. Only a handful of real ppl on here anyway.

• Winner Winner x 3
  3. A person's good deeds don't wash away the bad, nor the bad the good. Each deserves it's own reward.....Stannis B.

4. I’m not back tracking ya ass kissing fool

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Neither does Trump. You can't point to one time Trump says he wants to ban Muslims.

Obama did deport illegals very courteously while Trump says get the fuck out but when people break into your house, courtesy isn't necessary.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. It's pretty childish to get banned on purpose. Lots of guys have done that before you so don't think you're special. If you want to go away just do it without making a scene.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Soros finances obstruction. Got that’s a new phrase. Why is it that only the left is controlled by Soros but the right is not controlled by people like Adelson the Koch’s etc who spend far more on political campaigns and 501 c groups. Their organization AFP is considered by many to be more effective in recruiting candidates and driving out voters than the actual RNC. This idea that the left is controlled by a shadowy cabal of wealthy donors but the right is a bunch of independent free thinkers is nonsense. They’re almost all brought lock stock and barrel except the couple of democratic reps and gop reps who refuse to take corporate cash and pac money.

8. I hate to be a dick but can you please stop spamming and try to organize your thoughts into one post instead of ten individual sentences

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I remember a lot of backlash by the left when there was a notable increase in deportations during the Obama admin. Also remember a lot of pissed off left leaning folks when lots of people were dying from drone strikes.

10. Let's work on our paragraphs and subsections while we're throwing rocks in this glass house. It's a chore to have to organize your posts for you in order to distinguish one point from another.

Yeah. Thank god the democrats are cut from a completely different cloth.

11. Never understood why people get so caught up in politics in America. The only thing that’s promised is higher taxes, more laws, headache, a ride on the emotional rollercoaster.

12. Would at least a dozen count?

A Dozen Times Trump Equated his Travel Ban with a Muslim Ban

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. #76 STIGGY, May 24, 2018
    Last edited: May 24, 2018
    I don't know

• Winner Winner x 1