Republicans announce they're going after Hillary, Comey, Lynch, ect.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tbone Shuffle, May 23, 2018.

1. Let’s not forget that agents were ordered to let them pass for years. I saw pics of boarder agents carrying luggage, giving foot rubs and handing out bottled water like it was a marathon, before handing them pamphlets with welfare applications ,voter registration cards and sending them on their way. Maybe the only difference between them and now is they actually get to do their job.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Or it could have been those that were seeking asylum, very different from mules transporting drugs or illegals sneaking in.
    Since those were at ports it doesn't in any way, shape, or manner support the need for a wall.

:smoke:

3. 911 took out economy, causing ppl to lose income, healthcare, and basic stability. This was bushes job as a president. Obama comes in and try’s to take over healthcare this was his only job as president. If you were stripped of everything would you vote for it. Pretty smart on their part.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Two wars tax cuts, and the housing bubble took out the economy.
    You seem to also forget who had to wrestle with an obstructionist Congress to rebuild the economy.

You can't change history and rewrite it to suit your agenda.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. OK, is there a point to be made?

However, that statistic is somewhat misleading, as a significant portion of it was due to a change in the way “deportations” are defined that began during the Bush administration, not in the actual number of persons turned out of the U.S.

6. Uh oh must of made to much sense. refs blowin his whistle.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Block that post so no one follows my lead on it ref

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. This thread will go your way or no way

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. He did all that under the ppls noses as well never heard the media report on it

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. But trump is a monster right ref

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. It was different when Obama was deporting illegals. Obama wasn't a white man who had just cleaned their clocks in an election.

12. Don't like facts? You added the point after I quoted your post. The Snopes article made no sense by itself.

Don't be sore, I love a good discussion. Nothing has to go my way and I can be wrong or misguided.

You could actually address some of my points rather than be upset because your speculations are without foundation.

13. Yeah he may of been the 1st black president but he don’t see color he see $$$ signs. He just played a part while moving America in the direction he was told to.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. I’m not upset I’m stirring the pot making ppl think I play both sides I don’t care how a thread go as long as ppl r pissed or laughing . Go read my post through out this site.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. No Obama wasn't a person that wanted to ban a wide collection of folks based on religious foundations.

He also deported illegals in a dignified manner rather than create fear about their origins.
    He also never started deporting refugees that have been here over 20 years in an asylum protection program.

16. Your expounding false facts then whining does nothing to enhance the credibility of your posts.

You also just defined trolling.

17. Then crown me REF

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. I’m here for entertainment the only convo I take seriously has to do with growing.

• Winner Winner x 1