Republican parents and their children

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by jldv, Jun 14, 2011.

1. It just makes him look like an average 15 year old.

2. #22 smoker209, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2011
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvs2g5Nj0NI]YouTube - ‪Bill Hicks- What your reading for?‬‏[/ame]

3. #23 toy4runr, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2011

Two words, Anthony Weiner. :wave:

"The problem is that Weinergate goes to the heart of the Democrats' cultural liberalism. Try as they might to disown him, he embodies the party's moral rot. Mr. Weiner is a progressive crusader. He has championed almost every secular leftist cause. ... The result has been a coarsening of our culture, the breakdown of the family and the disintegration of a moral consensus. Mr. Weiner is simply a product of modern liberalism -- self-absorbed narcissism combined with an obsession for sexual gratification." --columnist Jeffrey T. Kuhner

4. who even talks about politics with family? you cant do shit about it, just vote and our votes dont even matter!

5. yea, just wait till the primaries start. instead of the republicans saying what they're gonna change and how they're gonna do it, it's gonna turn into a "obama done fucked it all up" and they're just gonna bash the president. Whoever does it better will be up against him in the elections. I'm not an obama supporter, i'm not a democrat i'm not a republican. There is plenty of shit i like and dislike from both parties, but you gotta admit republicans are the first to start throwing shit at everyone else. Even each other. Shit, look at w when he ran against mccain in the primaries in '00. It was all about attacking his war record. '04 against kerry, same thing. Not talking about the country and economy, no talking about how kerry's purple heart wasn't legit. Noone came out and bashed bush's lack of service during vietnam. No one talked about Laura bush killing some dude (even if it was an accident) but bush's camp was attacking kerry's wife.

Politics are very dirty, so i'm not really surprised by any of this shit. i don't really see any republican winning next year. Who's strong enough to lead? Romney? ha that's a joke. Idk who the fuck else is ever running in the primaries? Palin? Please.... So yea, looks like another 4 yrs of obama. Ron paul, i like the guy, but he's old as dirt and i very much doubt he'd win anyway.

6. isnt that already happening? that woman that is running is saying how bad obamacare is and she will repel it. they should try to spend less money in the war, and really how fucking dumb are these people. 255 mil a day. do you know what the education systems can do with 1 days worth of iraq?????? 1 week is 1.8 billion. for 1.8B someone could surely develop an alternate source of energy. It's always been a scam.

7. Where in the suburbs are you, if you don't mind me asking? And yeah, the congressional representative considered the most liberal of any comes not from California, but from Chicagoland.

8. yeah OP your kind of retarded :/

9. Damn fool some people a freaking retarded, even if not clinically. I know plenty of conservatives who are friendly to everyone just as I know many liberals with an elitist 'I'm better than you' attitude.

10. or you could have just waved and said hello.... ive never met anyone like that and also have grown up that way

11. It sounds like all his neighbors are white and perhaps he's being racist? Or if he's white too perhaps it's self-hate?

12. Lol maybe he has the sterotypical stoner look?

Although when I had that look people were much nicer

13. Why don't you say hi, first?

14. #34 Faded Skies, Jun 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2011
    Complete truth lol I've seen it in Texas time and time again but it's w/e since I couldn't care less.

Edit: Fuck racists.

15. Fuck this political shit. I'm not taking sides until i see a pic of op and his friends. That might solve the problem.

16. I don't really know what to say. I hate most Republicans, and I'm going to guess the ones on your street are the kind I hate. Always trying to press their conservative ideas on everyone (anti-abortion, anti weed, anti gay, etc.) when everyone should be able to make they're own choices. I don't like either party, but damn do they get on my nerves.