Republican National Committee votes to end NSA bulk phone metadata surveillance program

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Jan 25, 2014.

1. http://rt.com/usa/republicans-vote-end-nsa-surveillance-164/

This is surprising I've met some people on the Republican National Committee although that was a couple years ago and they were huge fascists.

2. sounds like a rename just to burry it until they get busted again

3. just until they are reelected … you know what they're like.

4. I want actions, not words. Unfortunately they usually just give us words...

5. Yeah, bullshit. Just like Obama's reforms. The neocons will continue to verbally oppose NSA while doing nothing to stop it until another neocon is president and then it will be the best thing to ever happen to national security and the only thing doing another false flag, errhm, I mean terrorist attack.

6. Are you paranoid potheads seriously implying that our "represenatives" are lying again? As if they could get away with that AGAIN...

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #7 Deleted member 472633, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
    Yeah huge fascists lots of bullshit. But what surprises me is that they would even pretend. This program is their baby after all. Are we all just supposed to forget? What are they up to?

8. They need to lie about weed legalization and gay marriage like the democrats do. Thats their big pitfall in our growing liberal community

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app