Reptilians!

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Established Pilot, Oct 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes. Reptilians.
    If you haven't heard of them, basically just think reptilian humanoids. They are from this planet, not alien.

Anyways. Stumbled upon a supposed interview between a person and a reptilian being from 99 and 00.

No telling if the interview is real but it certainly is stimulating - and if I'm going to say if I'm leaning toward it being true or false, I'm inclined to say true.

I will leave both a link to the PDF of the transcript as well as a link to a YouTube video where you can have the whole thing read to you in text-to-speech. Either way, true or false. Interesting. As. Fuck. Just wanted to leave this here to stir conversation.

PDF Transcript
    http://staff.ee.sun.ac.za/hgibson/docs/pdf/reality/The Lacerta Files.pdf

YouTube

2. Comes across as written by a human to me. There are plenty of cues that give it away.

One most noticeable, reptilian claimed they were here first so it is their planet not ours, and later on refers to it as 'your planet'.

I doubt Indians and Eskimos would refer to north america as "yours" since they would think of themselves, if not soley possessing, at least in partial possession (and not excluding itself as an off the world alien might).

Also, from the bit i read, nothing new or unusual stuck out.

Too many red flags for me personally.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I do find the "your planet" to be one of the red flags for me. But then again, it was definitely written by a human.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Also references to Trex, Africa, North America etc. Even the ability to speak our language is tenuous. Different languages have different phonetics, even amongst humans, making foreign sounds with essentially all the same physical structure (voice box, tongue, etc) is difficult. Imagine a completely different species.

And when it came to anything interesting, like eggs vs live birth, physics, dimensions etc, nothing novel was said that isnt in science fiction.

Bummer!

5. Ayyyy.... don't make fun of reptillianns, they're mostly from Northern Africa and southern France.

6. Besides the fact that, conspiracy theorists claim reptilians (almost even alien-human hybrids) hold very high positions in society (political figures, businessmen, etc) we (average human beings) are also part reptilians but much less and that hominids before us evolved into homo sapien sapiens by admixing with reptilians. This is interesting to think about because a part of our brains is labelled the "reptilian brain".

This should be in the philosophy section IMO.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.