Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reps

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DaiLLeSTeL, Aug 10, 2009.

1. can someone please explain the reps system to me and what those grey ones mean?
    sorry if it has been posted but i search and found nothing

2. For FAQ's sake.

3. well played

4. well thanks for not being a doosh like the rest a +rep to you
    but yea i already knew everything you explained but i actually wanted to know wtf was the lil grey ones. sorry if i didnt make that clear in my original post:smoking:

5. The little grey ones are inapplicable reps, if my wording makes sense.

So, know how you just repped? Your rep is grey because you don't have enough status to give out a green rep just yet. I have many, many grey reps but it's the green bars that matter, these are given by respected members around the city boasting larger bars than myself.

Takes alot of effort to gain, along with helping other members, saying something witty or smart, or tutorials (to name a few)...