Repressed anger forcing me to smoke cigeretess

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by torcur, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Hi. My name is Brian and I got a nasty habit of becoming a pack a week smoker and I'm trying to stop it right here. I'm 20 years old and started smoking nicotine at 18. I'm constantly under a lot of stress as I have a lot of people constantly trying to sink my ship.

I also deal with anxiety but it's really from a lot of different sources that are too complicated to explain and will take forever for anybody to fully understand. But I digress. I smoke Black'N'Milds when I don't got Newports. I smoke 1 or 2 cigerettes a day. Maximum of 4 in 1 day. I can't smoke more than that cause I get sick and feel a headache coming on. I would rather smoke weed but that shit is EXPENSIVE as fuck. To many of you 10$ for half a gram is decent. To me that's bad economy. I ran out 2-4 days ago and I havn't smoked but I self harm without knowing alot.

I impulsively punch myself, grip at my neck, bite deep into my lips, and to stop this I need something to calm my nerves. It's hard. Does anyone know how to deal with this stress?

2. #2 IRON-EYES, Apr 26, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
    pack a week aint so bad dog
    be nice to you
    remember this shit

de niro n shit
    well you dont need to put in penance

• Like Like x 2
  3. GROW YER OWN!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Ask your doctor about xanax and stay off the cigs if they make you sick... it sounds more like youre forcing yourself to smoke cigarettes. A pack a week is a small ammount compared to how much most smoke

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ya man I know it don't seam like much but last year I was at 2-4 cigs a week. I noticed a big jump from last year and I need to cut the trend. And last time I went to a doctor they gave me anti-scitzo medicine that gave me a seizure.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Are you over 18?

7. In the post I stated I was 20

• Like Like x 1
  8. Clean out that pineal gland, and straight up 100% stop givin a f*** about everything. Nothing matters, life is a game and we all lose at the end of it, anyone trying to bring you down is trying to make their problems become your problems. Its easy to just laugh things off if you understand exactly why things happen. Garlic onion kicks ass for decalcifying your pineal gland and cigs cake it up. Its easier to let go than to get a tighter grip. and smoke much weed, all that shit in chem trails is designed to piss us off, nothin we can do about that but counteract

• Like Like x 2
  9. Tell your doctor that and he will try other things, I think the reason they won't put you on anti-anxiety pills (the class that start with b not antidepressants) is because you are struggling daily and they are addictive as fuck. IMO I don't see a problem with them giving them to someone to use everyday if it improves their quality of life

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. Someone with anxiety can't just stop giving a fuck that's like telling someone with depression to cheer up. It's part of them whether it's a deficiency (op have you tried magnesium it helps a lot of people) or just how their brain works

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Op it sounds like youre looking for an escape and thats not what you should do. Anti psychotics and anti depressants arent gonna do much. It sounds like youre looking for something like a benzo. Klonopins or xanax, they calm you down and help you relax but are EXTREMELY addictive. Worse than cigarettes. Id recommend them as TEMPORARY relief. If you cant even handle quitting cigarettes, id recommend having a family member hold onto your medication until you really need it.

As i said these pills are addictive and dangerous and should only be used as a last resort for unbearable anxiety. To put it to you easily my brother was high on them and lost his car and ended up in jail for a few months. They can ruin your life if you misuse them, talk to your doctor & family and do your research on them.

I just think self harming & tobacco are worse but idk. I feel like im giving you dangerous food for thought but you dont seem to have many options

• Like Like x 2
  13. It sounds to me like smoking is the least of your worries. If you are self harming, are you having mood swings too? Like really happy for a while then really deep depressions? I'd see a shrink if I were you, in fact I do see one. You've got to fight to find the right medication for you, you can't just wave a wand, take one pill and then go crazy for the rest of your life. Smoke more weed.

• Like Like x 3
  14. If you do end up getting those type of pills follow this advise.

Trust me been there done that, it's nice being in bliss for months at a time but when you run out your anxiety comes back a lot worse than it ever was a long with a long list of fucked up symptoms, which sadly ends in suicide a lot of the time.

• Like Like x 2
  15. If it were easy to access for my situation I'd be smoking all day. But the way my bank account is set up..
    [​IMG]
    And honestly it's really hard to find good psychs in South Florida. So many abusers here that it makes people with real issues struggle to get the medication they need.

However I find that a swig of whiskey keeps me real cheerful for a couple hours. I haven't smoked in a week by now, just a bit of weed this week and I feel better although today I slipped up and randomly got up screaming and punched the wall. I get stuck on thinking about a situation and I explode. If I try to restrain myself it gets worse. I think leaving the state is going to be good for my vibes,

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yea I avoid Xannys because pills just build dependency, I'm not trying to get into another rut.

17. Exercise, some weed and some nature once a week. I used this to recover from some evil in my past and it feels natural and healthy compared to pills.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  18. That drug is terrible I know too many people addicted

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Stop talking about other drugs on this forum

20. Hes talking about self harm? Not once did i mention its a great solution and thats the route he should go down. Ive used xanax and never developed a dependency but i cant say that for every single person. Obviously if he feels the need to hurt himself, he has some kind of problem he needs to adress. If hes using prescribed pills SAFELY, as i mentioned, i dont see a problem if its helping keep away from self harm and smoking which is obviously making him sick. Im not telling op to gobble down pills and his problem will be solved.

• Like Like x 1