reppin'

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by lysergicgirl, Mar 31, 2011.

1. so what are your repping habits on grasscity like? do only give the best of the best posts yourr hard-earned rep? or do you spreadd that shiiit liike pollen?

2. I give out likes instead of rep now

3. I give out way more likes, when I give rep it's a special occurrence.

4. ehh,likes kinda piss me off since theyre pretty much trying to copy facebook with it,but at the same time i use the like button if i happen to like what you may have said.but i +rep if its just more than a like. you cant just never give out +reps now that theres a like button, or theres gonna be a buncha noob lookin fuckers rollin around with no rep.
    basically,i feel as if the rep gives you a sort of seniority in the city, something people in turn kinda need to be shown they are well respected by the users, rather than just some punk ass kid who talks shit on every thread, know wha im sayyinn?

5. I give rep to any post i feel is worthy. maybe like every 30th post i read i give out rep

6. ahah i give out a tonne of reps, in hopes that karma will reward me. ahha if i like a signature, an avatar or something they said enough, ill give them some rep with a comment.

i also like almost everything. ahha. but it sucks that likes dont somehow turn into rep for peoplee. :( i wish it did. haha

7. I like posts if I agree with them. If something is funny, it gets liked. If I fall out of my chair laughing, or someone really deserves it, they get repped.

Some people give rep for stupid reasons, like some people see a person with a hot chick avatar so they rep them. Most of the girls on GC have full rep bars within a month because of this.

8. ive probably repped as many people as i've liked...no more than 20

i bogart my rep powerz

9. I rep when i more than like a post.

If i love it, i rep it... if i like it i like it. :smoke:

10. ive had days where i dont give any rep, days where ive run out of rep.
    Depends on the quality of posts, if someone shares the same beliefs as me, quotes a favorite movie of mine. or if they just post something hilarious. i usually rep them. also for really nice nugs, though ive cut back on that because everyone posts nug shots now a days,

also for REALLY nice glass but only if it has the fattiest milk vid included :D :bongin:

11. i usually max my rep giving abilitys every day.

spread it.

12. #12 Stinj, Mar 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2011
    I rep a few times a day, but I'm gonna try and spread it more ;)

I really enjoy getting rep, so there's no reason why I shouldn't make others happy as well :)

13. I will frequently encounter the "You have spread too much rep in the past 24 hrs" note.

I give out likes when i cannot rep, and those are rare.

14. I don't really rep anymore now that you can like peoples posts. I just find that it's quicker. Although I will rep a select few people in P.B. I like anything that makes me laugh.

15. Rep- Must be a unique post, something that can catch your eye and distract you good and make you feel like it's worthy of being recognized.

Likes- Just something you can do if you see a post that seems likeable but not entirely 'unique' to rep.

That's my 0.02

P.S,
    I barely rep, I only rep when something is utterly worth it.

16. I rep like a muthafucka.

17. I don't know...I just...know....you know?

18. You never could rep in the first place man

I rep like once a week maybe. Usually because I forget that I can, and not that many posts deserve it

19. IMO people should rep more often :ey:

20. I usually just "like" if I find it funny

I don't really rep anymore since the like system