Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420Weather, Jun 1, 2012.

1. I just downed 1 3/4 mL of PURE Cannabutter, Im getting dressed to go to the School dance Ill report back with some crazyness, The cannabutter is really potent.

2. sounds absolutely disgusting

3. Oh god lmao. Subbed to see what happens.

4. One time in grade 7 I went to a school dance.. it was fun.. all the boys were on one side of the gym and all the girls were on the other. then someone pooped in the urinal.

5. @BlankIt Wasn't that bad I shot it down the back of my throat you just get really bad CannaBurps.@WeaselKing its going to be fun as fuck we are going to have some cool lazer show and some other lights , I used Sativa weed for the Cannabutter so it will be a nice .

6. Let us know how it goes, and have fun! Be careful too -- don't want a teacher to suspect anything ;) Subbed.

7. I was whacked outta my mind they had strobe lights and was feeling frame by frame and i was playing with the principal I am chill with him , We got a big picture with a bunch of chicks we held em on are shoulders walking around my buddy requested primus my name is mudd i was Thinking my name is mudd. Then towards the end I go DQ across the school, then came back and went to acme and got a monster and I went home, I am so mind fucked.It was fun dancing with some chicks i would like to associate with later in the summer ;D.
    --420Weather

8. tldr: OP got blown out of his mind and lost his virginity to a transvestite named Michele passed out and woke up in the hospital.

9. Thats cool man, But it was at school so it was alright.

10. Just fucking around haha glad you had a good time

11. Haha yeah. I was at the dessert table ALOT and I got carried on a wave, I just felt awesome sauce is how I described it in my head when i was there.