Replaying GTA 3 for the first time in 10 years

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by ONEkingscar, Aug 8, 2012.

1. I just started playing GTA 3 for the first time since 2002 and its still just as fun as it was awhile ago.The game plays nicely and you sort of feel like your in LC, there's people walking around,you hear city noises all around you,you can sort of feel the rush of the city,there are gangsters shooting each other and people panicking at the first sound of a gunshot.Then there is the protagonist Claude.He is completely emotionless as he guns down multiple targets and hijacks some poor taxi drivers car without remorse,this game makes me feel like a total badass when I play it.I'm wondering if any of you guys have any pleasant memories of the game when it came out.

2. Ha, I remember when the game first came out, I put of doing my English project fire a while to play it. Needless to say, a while turned into ten hours and a project due in an hour. Let's just say I didn't make the best grade. I should pop in vice city and get going on that tonight lol

3. I still remember the first time I played it. It was one of the two games I got with my first Playstation 2 for Christmas, the other being Metal Gear Solid 2. I remember the opening cinematic and driving a car for the first time. I remember the music. I remember feeling slightly overwhelmed by just how big the game is.

A true modern classic. Roll on GTA:V

4. Beating an old lady to death with a bat for the first time is a fond memory I have with gta3. That, and shooting a car causing them to speed off, and chasing after them trying to stop em or blow em up has added alot of fun hours of gameplay.

5. I've got it on my iPhone for when I'm just chillin bored and want to revisit the past a bit. Little jar to get used to but so far it's the same game, so fuck ya!

6. The first time I got high I had a blast with that game just driving around running from cops. But overall I've never been a big fan of the series. I did however love gta2

7. San andreas = best gta ever. I can't wait for the next one.

8. GTA III is my 'Ocarina of Time'

9. Vice city is the best imo

God I love gta all of them even the first ones and the stories ones (vice city stories ect)
    I know a lot of people who don't like gta, I don't get it
    I dislike red dead redemption, which is a old western gta I feel