Replacing parts on a bubbler.?.?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by TokenTurk, Mar 30, 2012.

  1. Hey i wanted to purchase this piece but it is only in stock with a vapor rig, is there any way for me to change that to a normal slide?
  2. Yeee, you can get a Female to Female adapter and just toss that on your rig nub and throw a bowl in it....


    You can just get a normal slide that's female instead of male.

    These attatchments and specialized slides are prob at any LHS with oil rigs and what not.
  3. ooh nice! thanx soo much man.
  4. What size is a female slide usually?
  5. Its usually around 12 - 18mm, its hard to say exactly which one you have though.
  6. so if its a 14mm di dome, i need to buy a 14mm slide?

Share This Page