Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Replacing my MFLB

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dom12, Apr 17, 2011.

1. If I bought and MFLB used off of a kid I used to go to school with, do I still have the warranty even though i only have the charger, the batteries, and te actual vape? And if I am still eligible, how do I get a new one? Thanks

2. I beleive you do? When I got my warranty they just wanted pictures of my box and the serial number... But the serial number could be tied to the original owner so idk..

3. Like my actual launch box? And where can I get the serial number haha..?

4. serial number is on the box. and yes the warranty is transferable.

5. Sorry I'm confused lol. The box it came in, or the actual MFLB? I dont have it with me ATM.

6. #6 Flonkas, Apr 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yes the actual vape, just email them, there very nice. But why do you need a replacement?

7. Because mine won't work at all now, because the batteries don't even work when I try to use them. The orange light stopped lighting up in the back, and I've used many different batteries too.

8. If the batteries dont light up, but the MFLB still works fine then I believe they say you don't need a new one, as the light is only aesthetic.

If the actual vape doesn't work though, you just email CustomerService@blissSville.com with pictures, describing what happened, and your address. They send you a new one for free :)

9. When and if I ever need to get a replacement do I need to send them my old one because I figure it'll be hard to clean the resin out ofthe bottom?

10. It depends, ive heard some people had to send theirs back. Im guessing its only if something unusual happens, so they can learn what caused it and prevent it in future models.

My drunk friend broke the screen on mine, i just took the pictures, sent the email, and got a reply saying my new MFLB is on the way :smoke:

Never had to send mine in.

11. Yeah, the actual vaporizing part stopped working. On a fully charged battery, I would apply the pressure on the battery,and the orange light would be barely lighting up at all. Then after one shitty ass hit, the battery would be dead. Thanks for your help btw :smoke:

12. No problem man! btw just wondering, when you said you tried other batteries, were they NiMh rechargeable batteries with the label peeled off? Only asking because if you bought it off a friend im not sure you read the manual.

Those are the only batteries that work with the MFLB :smoke:

But yeah if it's not the batteries but the actual MFLB the customer service will have you taken care of in no time!

13. Yeah, they were the right batteries. And I read the online manual thing on wiki or something like that a couple of months ago so I know most of the stuff about it too hahah :smoke:

14. could i do something like this and have them send me a free one without buying one? lol

15. No because there's a serial number you have to get and each one is unique (think it said it in the manual)

16. Naw man, that wouldn't be cool. You have to give pictures with the serial number and everything as well.

I normally wouldn't give a fuck and say go for it, but Magic Flight is seriously the best company I have seen. they actually care about their customers, and offer the best warrenty I have seen. They listen to customers, and reply to your questions fast. First honest company I have seen in a long time, i love how they believe in their product :smoke:

This shouldn't be taken advantage of, its rare to see this now a days :smoke:

17. yea but say you gave me your serial number. i use that they send me a new one.. win?

18. #18 Flonkas, Apr 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You have to have a picture of the damage. And if its something unusual they will require you to send it back

19. That actually could really work well.. hahaha