Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Replacement whip screens for vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by R22, Dec 20, 2014.

1. I bought an easy vape 5 and I need a replacement screen..the one I have is a bit loose so right after cleaning I inhale some herbs. 

I was going to buy replacement screens from the site I bought it from - here: http://www.vapeworld.com/replacement-vaporizer-screens 

It says I need the 1inch screens. Since it'll take a few days to arrive, can I just use a screen like a sink faucet screen or something from like Lowes/Home Depot? Is it safe? Someone said these screens from like a sink have toxic stuff on them to prevent rusting from water so I'm not sure if it's safe to put in my whip and use with my vaporizer.

Any tips/info is appreciated.