Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Replaced my dad's mids with chronic??? What will happen?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cheeto Jones, Mar 6, 2017.

1. A year ago, my dad offered me some of his weed and showed me where he kept it and told me I could take some if I wanted to. I never did, however, fast forward a year later, present day. My parents are out of town so I have been staying at their house. Yesterday, I had a few people over at my parents house and we wanted to smoke a bowl but I didn't have my weed on me. So I thought, "Let me see if my dad still keeps weed in his stash spot".

I opened it up and saw he had about an eighth of some mids. It wasn't terrible mids, still had some trichomes, but it was littered with seeds, stems, and looked ancient.

We smoked about a gram of it. Before my parents came back, I put another gram of weed back into his stash box... but I was like "oh shit" when I realized it's obviously WAYYY stronger than the rest of it. It's like a bunch of brown dried up buds then one dense bright green sparkling nug. My dad doesn't know I still smoke, we don't have the best relationship and we don't talk much... I don't really feel like explaining, "hey I pinched off your sack while I was crashing at your place with a bunch of friends and replaced it with some REALLY good shit!". I think I'm just going to leave the chronic in there and see what happens. He has a very low tolerance and gets RIPPED off of two hits of mids smoked out of a beer can.

Was what I did morally okay and should I tell him about the chronic?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Way over-thinking this. I can't imagine anyone getting pissed at someone for being considerate enough to replace what they used, much less with something better.

Better quality just means it'll be more efficient, so it'll last him longer than his regular stock.

If he asks, just let him know it's a bit more stout. You did good.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Some people get way to fucked up off of the ganja. so I would definitely tell him you left a little something for him and just leave it at that. No need to go into specifics. Shit, why not just throw some killer ganja in his sack every now and again. I would if I had the opportunity, it's just good karma. :metal:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'd be happy to receive some nice bud, even if it were a complete surprise like this. Worst case scenario is I'd take a big hit and get really high, but you can't OD so I wouldn't be worried :p.

5. I would be very happy about that, however I'm a paranoid bastard so if no one told me and I noticed my stuff was messed with I'd be wondering who the fuck was in my room and are they still there and did they mess with anything else.

You said you don't have the best relationship? Hell what you did should make it better lol, I would tell him but if you're worried about him knowing you still smoke I would say "Hey dad a buddy of mine couldn't find any smoke and I remembered what you said about yours so sold him a bit and the next day also gave me what I put in your bag as thanks"

• Like Like x 1