Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

repercussions from smoking once daily? (tolerance)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Algroshaw, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I usually smoke once or twice a week, occasionally I'll skip a week..

It's spring break and i got a 1/4 of sticky dank.. It is really f*king annoying to try to cut and pack, but its really good..

Anyway, I'm trying really hard not to smoke daily this week so the duration doesn't shorten, because that'd just blow..

Will smoking a joint a day this week mess with my tolerance and shorten the high?

2. you will end up like this guy [​IMG]

3. just smoke it man, damn

4. Once a day won't do shit. You have a qtr too? How can you resist smoking more than once a day? Haha smoke at your own pace man enjoy spring break with mary

5. #5 Deleted member 457210, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2020

6. Most likely.. but as long as you only smoke once a day, you may not notice much of a difference. If you really want to keep your tolerance down, try to do a 20 min-half hour workout each day, and also drink lots of antioxidants.