REPENT WHILE YOU STILL HAVE THE TIME

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by JamaicanBacon, Nov 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Repent. I've seen hell. Its the worst possible place in existance. Filled with demons torturing trapped souls for all eternity. Satan is a master deceiever, planting ideas in humans that drive them to sin. He wants as many souls as he can get to stay trapped in hell with him. He'll lie to you, then he'll install himself into your daily life. He only has as much power as you give him. Feeding off of your sins and lack of self control to not fall into temptation.

The lord said do not be concerned with things of this world for this world ages on and withers away but the lord, out god is forever. His kingdom shall never fall. (Not an exact bible quote). He loves us so much yet so much of us are stuck in sin. Destrying our lives but lying to ourselves and saying god isn't real but let me ask you all this you're telling me you have never deeply thought about what happens after you die whether your existance fades away or you soul lives on in either hell or heaven. You'd be lying if you said you haven't, not even once. Repent God has shown me the error of my ways, I was lost to sinning and pretending like I didn't care about god.

Satan knew how to get to me he would use the thing I'm most insecure about to destroy my relationship with God. It was my acne and overall self esteem. He would tell me why would the lord"your" god, he never would say our god he would say "your" god create you this way. Watching you suffer daily, getting denied by girls, people staring at my face with disgust. Telling me the lord doesn't love you he just created you to suffer and live a miserable life. I told myself yeah youre right. I then fooled myself into the beleief that i want to go to hell becuase my life is already a hell hole itself. And i believed it until one night god told me to get down and pray and say "god help me" that's all I said. Then the lord showed me hell. I was surfing YouTube and crept upon a video of a women that saw hell and lived to tell the story. But while watching it I felt like I was there. Like I was visiting hell. Then I saw a video of a women and one of a guy that both died and went to heaven. And they both described seeing the exact same same things. The lady said while she was in heaven she spoke to an angel, it said that for 1 person in heaven there is 1,000 sinners in hell. 1 to 1000, that's right. There's so much videos of heaven and they all describe the same things. But the hell they each described differs because there are many types of sin, as stated by one of the angels in the video.

I then knew how much of a fool I was being. A tool of Satan. One of his many gamepieces. So immediately after watching these videos I repented and I feel so free. Free from sin, free from just overall fear. I know its the holy spirit and gods presence. Also every night when i slept I felt but couldn't see a demon standing next to my watching me sleep. Like I could feel his presence. As soon as I repented the demon was gone.

So my point is make the right choice. I can't make it for you but I'll give you the warning as Jesus instructed me to. Only you can save your soul. Go google trips to hell and trips to heaven and you'll see what I'm talking about. There's even one about an atheist professor dying and seeing hell and repenting soon afterwards. Please save your souls while you can because you never know when your time will be up. God doesn't like sending souls to hell his heart aches and weeps for every so gle soul he has to send to hell for not accepting him and love. He cries and wishes they had just listened instead of being so arrogant and pride filled with this arrogance.

Ask the lord to show himself in whatever form he may come. Do not ask for material things and things of this world but get down on your knees and say lord show yourself to me if you're real. Really mean it give him a chance I promise he won't let you down.

The do the same with Satan and I promise you you'll be terrified. Ask him to revela himself and he'll do it. You'll see what I'm talking about.

And if you really think I'm bullshitting. Ask the lord to take you to hell, I wouldn't do this because just off of what ive seen and hears in the videos I can't imagine even being there. But ask the lord to show you hell. He won't disappoint. Hell show you the error in your ways because he loves you and doebst want to suffer in eternity but to rejoice in heaven.

God Bless and I hope you all do the right thing for your sake

Sent from my SM-G730V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Didn't work when I was a Christian and I doubt becoming an atheist got me any brownie points with god.

3. you didn't see hell.

4. I don't believe in Hell as an eternal place of suffering.

Hell is a purification process.

5. someone's really high.

and the "right" choice is based on the morals of a god who has no problem wiping out mankind?  you can't save your soul.  god has the chosen the "elect" so they could be saved.  he's a just but unfair god.  i'm surprised he didn't just show you hell and leave you there.

[​IMG]   [​IMG]

6. I'll pray for you. You're a lost soul. Satan wants you but you're blind to see it.

7. And you're a troll that needs prayer.

Forgive them lord, for they know not what they do

8. Hahahahhaahha go look up the video of the atheist professor that died and saw hell and cane back to life. Hell isn't the lie that Satan has you believing. Its a place of unbearable suffering and pain.

You're obviously trolling too..fuck off

10. Also nope, nope nope. God doesn't elect souls he gives us free will. If he was a just but unfair god we wouldn't have free will but be forced to serve him and have no say in the matter. Instead he let's us choose. Those who are wise enough to head the warnings never have to see hell but those who don't do.

I'll pray for you.

11. God is going to punish you for this thread.. and masturbating.

12. being fair and being just are different.  fairness is a concept created by humans.  justice is a concept created by god.  opinion vs morals.
    god favors.  he has his elects.  scripture seems to back it up.
    John 6:44
    No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day. 
    John 6:37
    All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out. 
    if you haven't gotten the point already, humans don't really get a say in whether they want to be in heaven or hell.  i remember some preacher saying it like this: you don't get into the white house because you know obama, you get into the white house because obama knows you.  in the end, no matter how much you thought you were following god's orders, it's god who gets to say you're in or not.  if anything, i'd say you're the one lost and living his life in gamble.
    Matthew 7:21-23
    Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.   Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'  And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'

13. #14 waktoo, Nov 4, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2014

Sure he did!  It was in a YouTube video.  :rolleyes:

14. Stop manipulating scripture to suit your argument. God gives us all to Jesus. Its the ones that choose to listen that get into heaven. Ita not preconceived if you enter heaven or not. Stop letting Satan fool you like he fooled me with that same belief.

Also the last quote you posted proves my point. You're manipulating a scripture that has nothing to even do with argument to suit it.

That scripture was talking about the point that believing and worshiping isn't just enough. You also have to do good works. Helping the poor, spreading the gospel etc. In order to truly be a christian and gain salvation.

I stopped masturbating months ago but I'll pray for you.

I'll pray for you, Satan's grip on you is blinding you to the truth

how's all the praying been working out for you so far?

16. Since none of you seem to believe me call out to Satan. Ask him to show himself in whatever form he will take. Then you'll see what I'm talking about. Ask him to reveal himself. Hes a liar and a deceiever

Forgive them lord, for they know not what they do

17. #19 AugustWest, Nov 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2014
    lord..

lol

imagine the arrogance of someone who insists on being called "lord"

18. #20 I'm Ron Burgundy?, Nov 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2014
    Little does he know Lorde is  Satan in disguise.   :eek:  [​IMG]

Thread Status: