Repeating Dream...

Discussion in 'General' started by LieutenantDank, Nov 13, 2006.

1. I just woke up from having the same dream I've had the past 4 nights. Before this, I couldn't remember when the last time I could remember a dream was. Now, I've had the exact same dream 4 nights in a row. In the dream, I'm in Home Depot with my 5 year old cousin shopping for an aeroponic setup and lights. My real-life plan has been to order one for a while; I think I might be getting anxious :)

2. The five year old girl, that's the interesting part.

Does she represent your state? That is, you have the idea to do something, and yet are prevented from doing it by some external force, or something. (Kids want to do grown-up things, but can't because they are kids.)

Only you will know the true significance of the girl.
    Of course, actually buying the setup would probably end the dreams.

-mu

3. You might want to shop elsewhere for an aeroponic setup and light system. Haha, home depot wont have exactly what you are looking for. Find a grow shop or get it on the internet.

4. Not to be anal or whatever word you want to use, but he never specified gender.

5. Heh, good point. I had a series of dreams some time ago about wandering around B&Q with a young girl, probably interfered with my response.

It's still interesting, though.

-mu

6. It's my 5 year old cousin (boy). I'm guesing he is in it because I just saw him a week ago(like 3 days before the dreams started) for the first time in like 4 months.