Repeat THIS after me and you will find a reason to live

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by GGrass, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Repeat this after me,

"I want to die."

Say it out loud.

Say it like you mean it.

"I WANT TO DIE!"

After you've said it,

You will find a reason to live.

2. Lord have mercy, I am saved!

3. I'm gonna die.

4. It's another GC miracle!

5. Nothing happened.:( Did I break it?

6. that is so simplistic yet so effective :smoke:

7. Some of us lean more towards the "Im ready to die" side of things already

:)

Then again, I don't take anything serious in life, so why would I in death?

It's coming soon enough on its own, so no need to rush it, but definitely I don't find myself clinging on to transient things that obviously are a passing cloud in the sky: This includes you.

But I do agree, if you drown yourself in this life (not literally, conceptually), you'll set yourself free, from everything ;) -- but you were already that to begin with, until you started building notions otherwise in your head

8. Well done! That is something that I noticed too...
    When shit didn't feel good, I imagined what not perceiving anything would be like. Then I opened my eyes and knew, even if I couldn't escape whatever distress, I wanted to be aware.

9. I wonder how many of you really wanted to die.

When was the last time you wanted to kill yourself?
    When was the last time, that your problem got so big, that it was unbearable?

Of course, nobody wants to die, being dead is no good for anyone.

But what's the alternative to dying?

Living, right?

So you look at living, and oh my god... it's hell! You got problems at work, you got problems at home, you got problems with your friends... you even got problem with money!

What to do, huh?

So you think,

Die better...

And you think of various ways to kill yourself... shooting in the head... hanging yourself... jumping off a building... setting yourself on fire... posioning yourself... ect

And the more you think about it, the more terrible it seems... to be dying.

So you're back to thinking you want to live.

10. What happens if you say this and find no reason to live.cowards die many times the valient only taste of death but once. Why fear what's inevitable.

11. If you find no reason to live, then you should die.

12. Your a dumbass. So what's your so important reason to live.

13. ??

Why do you call me a 'dumbass'?

14. um..    

15. I cant say it :S

16. I will observe this post from the side and not participate. :)

Just in:

Former GrassCity members including but not limited to: Marizu, Dryice, GGrass, and Wishbone have just passed away. Autopsys on all of the suspects to these mysterious deaths have no known reasons for their passings.

17. Sometimes you need to hear yourself say it.

That's why I called the radio station, and told the famous host that I wanted to die.

I assured him I was talking literally, so there's no need to freak out, but after saying it, I really felt relieved and stress free, I wondered why I called in in the first place.

I felt sort of embarrassed, to have made a 'scene' at his talk show, so I apologized and hung up the phone.

After hanging up, I heard the him on the radio,

"Enough 'call in' for today, let's go to the music."

18. Oh yes, I forgot...

Somebody called me a dumbass the other day... I wonder why.

Oh, and I remember he asked me a question sort...

The reason to live...

Yeah... what are the reasons to live?

So that I can smoke weed... that's one reason to live... hell, that's good enough for me.

19. Man... I don't even know what to say... I don't think I have to say anything... I know what the silence is saying now. Not because I did this... Well in a sense I did... Over many years...

20. I just realized, that I could appear to be suicidal.

But I'm not.