Repaste:Question to the non-smokers/tokers?

Discussion in 'General' started by john9, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Why are you so narrow-minded when it comes to legalizing a plant that has been around for years before and was made illegal because immigrants used it to relax after work? Why is it that if alcohol was made illegal they would stir up a storm, but legalized marijuana and that's taking away the morals from America? I'm just curious as to why you can't just let people live their lives. People smoked it before it was illegal and people still smoke it when it's illegal. Society is not going to come falling down around you if we regulated where and how old you have to be to buy it. If your kid was going to smoke weed whether it was legal or not, wouldn't you rather they go to a shop with friendly employees rather than have them associate with drug dealers on the streets? I understand a good amount of non-smokers don't really care, but to the people who think the world would come to and end and that all smokers are criminals, why can't you open your mind a little and stop judging people for doing something that's been shown to not be that bad?

2. Most anti-weed people are a bunch of brainwashed sheep that believe whatever the media shits out at them.

3. True that. My mom doesn't smoke AT ALL (offer EVERYDAY) she just doesn't like being altered, but she's literally like an Activist for medical cannabis & weed in general because she knows how harmless it is and how dangerous alcohol is. I wish all non smokers were like my mom. Find the real facts before you judge something.

4. Mmmmm, not sure your gonna get many answers to that question in here. Maybe repaste (quality word) in antigrasscity.com

5. [quote name='"JamestheFreak"']Most anti-weed people are a bunch of brainwashed sheep that believe whatever the media shits out at them.[/quote]

Key being anti.

Most people probably dont have a strong opinion one way or the other about it.

There is a difference

6. Those above the influence commercials seem to be very anti weed.

7. [quote name='"JamestheFreak"']Those above the influence commercials seem to be very anti weed.[/quote]

It's an anti drug organization...

Yeah

8. Wait all drugs and not just weed? If so then why does every commercial have them making bullshit lies about weed?

9. [quote name='"JamestheFreak"']Wait all drugs and not just weed? If so then why does every commercial have them making bullshit lies about weed?[/quote]
    What do they have to do with this anyway?

And ATI is a daughter project of other anti-drug organizations. Look it up.