Reparations for our African Americans Friends.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by landrace, Jun 15, 2018.

?

Do you Agree with Patrick Little idea to give Reparations to African Americans?

Poll closed Jun 22, 2018.
  1. Yes

26.7%
  2. No

73.3%
  3. Media told me he's a Neo Nazi, Alt Right, Pro White hater.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #41 generic98547, Jun 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2018

2. @landrace ........ Now I get the name....... I thought it had to do with cannabis......lol.

All joking aside, Germany has a few "Nazi" like groups gaining political power right now huh? How about where you are?

3. #43 generic98547, Jun 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    I deleted my posts because I’d rather not debate and the way I was coming off was more or less asking for a nasty debate that’s just not needed I’m not trying to get any infractions or the thread closed but I still think offering a set amount of money (10-15k) along with temporary housing and airfare to families wishing to return back (permanently) to where their ancestors were taken is the right move..... that away the people that truly feel they are victims and wish to live their life in Africa away from their oppressors can do so... the others that just want a handout and solely a handout will quickly turn quiet in my opinion... giving people 30,000$ when they aren’t financially responsible as it is will just lead to a terrible economic disaster in my opinion... just like when poor people win the lottery they tend to end up worse off then before winning said money. I can see an influx of drugs and nice cars for a few months along with increased incarceration but that’s it... and that’s my honest opinion I know others may disagree and again I don’t think it’s a race thing I believe if we just gave every poor family 30,000 it wouldn’t help but maybe 1% in the long run... most poor people aren’t poor because they are down on their luck most are poor because they are shit with handling money and I’d bet anything most WOULDNT spend said money on their children’s well-being but instead on their own pleasures or addictions.

Hell I would even be okay with offering African American families that had ancestors that were enslaved just a temporary visit to where their ancestors came from that away they can visit their roots see how their ancestors lived ect and if they wish to stay then good for them and if they wish to return home so be it but no handouts along with the paid visit. But I don’t feel as if we should be handing out large sums of money like that when it can go to actually building up communities instead of breaking them down.

That’s my opinion and I’m not looking to debate or anything like that just stating how I feel. My other posts were definitely more hateful and I apologize for that.

Also for all I care we can cut foreign aid from every country especially since our own country isn’t doing so well itself.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. As far as reparations in the form of some sort of cash pay out, that seems... just, no. But, if we can trace your lineage to the slave trade, in any reasonably conclusive way, I'm cool with giving the person a college voucher, or vocational school voucher.

As far as direct financial benefits, maybe I could back some sort of housing subsidy, for home purchases. Not buying a $100,000 house for someone just because they're family were slaves, but maybe something like 10% of cost for first home purchased if the home is under $100,000, or something to the like. But this would probably be as far as I'd go to contributing direct profit to someone only considering our history of pushing black folk out of real home ownership and appreciable investments in homes. (Redlining, Levittown, etc., etc., etc.)

But I could not support just cutting a check to someone because their family were slaves. If for nothing else, when you give 100 people a lump sum of money, 90 of them are going to waste it. So, if we were to give someone something, let's give them something real.

An education and a hand in home ownership would be something real, and could at least be beneficial for our country also.

Also, to those saying cut all foreign aid. I'm not saying things are not mismanaged and the bureaucracy of it all isn't obstructive and self-serving.

But, greater stability in the world is better for us, a greater "moral standing" in the world, is better for us. But, the more important one is, greater stability. That is an investment, not simply aid. Not to mention, by it's nature, it's good for our reputation, and reputation is a real factor in influence.

5. Then you're not paying attention, the fact your history books has Alexander the Great and Genghis Khan and states about their brilliant accomplishments and then document those findings in movies and tv shows displays an overwhelming perception. You cannot escape the reality that western nations idolize Alexander the Great, Roman Empire and it's conquest.

Hitler was an excellent Strategist, have you ever thought about the concept of the blitzkrieg using lighting speed tactics right after a bombing mobilizing troops in a spear headed tactic to overrun the enemy and catch them off guards.

Being evil has no merits on "heroic" and being "leadership". The opposing Army perception of Alexander the Great he was evil; however to Alexander's Generals and Citizens of Macedonia he was a hero. It's the context.

Adolf Hitler and the Nazi were viewed as liberators from the what hitler believed was the biggest threat to the Western World "Jewish Bolsheviks" on the Eastern Front.

The Bolsheviks Revolution was Jewish as documented within the Jerusalem Post the author made a convincing argument which displays an overwhelming majority was Jewish and considering Jews didn't have a significant majority for the rest of the population.

upload_2018-6-19_6-33-37.png
    Was the Russian Revolution Jewish?

Islamic Slave Holders were brutal they castrate the Africans that they purchased from the Jewish Slave Dealers. That's how this works it's honesty. History is Offensive.

Reparations in Islamic countries are completely up to those countries leaders that participated within those activities. The United States is not the world police and the founding fathers did not want the United States to get entangled in foreign affairs.

However we cannot escape the reality that Jews played in the Slave Trade all throughout history even the Jewish Talmud and Encyclopedia confirms Slavery of the goyims and gentiles are permitted, but Dr. Tony Martin has done extensive research on this topic and his research has been suppressed by Jewish Activist Groups. Labeling him an "Anti Semite" when in reality he's a Semite himself.

Dr. Tony Martin – The Jewish Role in the African Slave Trade

It's important to understand that this information is consistently being suppressed as is validating the tribalist ways documented in the Culture of Critique by Dr. Kevin McDonald.

I appreciate you being civil when communicating information; like i always stated it's never to convine the other person of my views, but it's to introduce a new topic to the viewer, who is viewing this information.

• Informative Informative x 1

6. I don't comment where I am, but I can sympathize with the German People, I was recently in Berlin for Cyber Security work and the German people are upset with the immigration. They are well aware that the Holocaust is questionable. In Germany they've outlawed any speech involving the holocaust that in itself is a red flag for suspicious in my mind, because like I always say the Truth doesn't fear scrutiny. The German people are well aware of who's pushing open borders. Germans has become so frustrated that people are willing to go to prison for the fight of freedom of speech.

Article from the Times of Israel showing Israeli helping migrants break the law and illegally seek refugee status in Europe, when Israel has a zero tolerance for immigration into Israel.

Israeli NGO sending team to help refugees in Europe
    upload_2018-6-19_6-53-46.png

Video Below is Barbara Spector advocating for Open Borders and directly indicated Jews will be center for Europes Open borders Policies.

7. I think you are missing the point. I have no problem with people thinking Hitler was an effective war machine. I do have a problem when people call them their hero, and are proud of what he did. Doesn't matter how many pages of nonsense you quote and link to, Hitler should never be looked up to in any kind of positive light.

Also, one could also say Hitler was a dip shit. Good choice on invading Russia.....

As for your second post, are you trying to justify Hitler killing the Jews and relating it to the current Muslim invasion problems? Are you suggesting the German people just kill all the Muslims now? That is what your great and fearless leader Hitler would of done.....?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thought of you when I saw this.......

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1

9. I never said I was proud of what he did, as a fan of history, I do consider him a Hero for his service in WW1 and I do think he's an excellent leader.

Furthermore, I haven't missed anything, on the merits, I don't have to conform to any ideology, that would be an Orwellian thought policing. I think people are permitted to have thoughts that are in different to the general consensus, for the longest people believed WMD had existed in Iraq, until we found no WMD has ever existed.

That's the most ignorant shit, I've ever heard lmao, but hey I respect your decision. I'm not trying to make hitler look in a positive light, i'm simply stating facts which are unknown to the public. I think these are all sudden nuisances to understand, it's not my fault those facts just so happen to be positive.

No, that was an excellent move, the USSR was caught off guard and Hitler had them pinned in Stalingrad, however the biggest flaw Hitler had was he anticipated the entrance of the United States into the war, they would fight Japan first, however they focused on Germany. This was his greatest downfall the anticipation of who america was going to fight first.

The Nazi forces were winning, they were besieges London with bombs and offered multiple peace treaty, but Winston Churchill turned it down. Churchill greatest speech was the we'll fight on the beaches speech brings goosebumps, very tough leader as well.

I'm not justifying anything, i'm stating the facts of sediments the Germany people has which led to the election of the Nazi and Adolf Hitler. History has an unusual way of repeating itself and if you're so in opposition or against hitler, then you should be very interested in how he became in power; so you would be able to prevent it from reoccurring again.

No, i'm simply stating the influx of the immigration is to create an biracial environment for the purpose of political instability and control. When you have two different groups fractured on physical differences it's easy to manipulate using divide and conquer tactics. Destroying the nations cultural removes their identify and therefore prevent nationalism.

Nationalism has always been the remedy to globalization.

Like I stated it's never to win in an argument, nor is it for likes, it's merely for the 1 person out of hundreds that reads this post and decides to invest a few moments to research the truth. lmao

• Like Like x 1

10. Lmao, this is hilarious, I honestly was howling at my monitor, I spilled milk everywhere.

11. Ok, you win. Hitler was a hero.....

[​IMG]

12. I find that insulting and inaccurate. I think I was patient and understand the difficulty of this topic. I was more than polite and even had to correct your flaws in the beginning.

I understand you and I have differences, but that's just disrespectful. Like I said you remind me of another member on GC. When you cannot debate the substance you're just insulting with personal attacks.

13. Now you are a snowflake.... The man of many different shades.....

You insulted me many times actually. "That's the most ignorant shit, I've ever heard lmao, " just a couple posts ago. It's ok though, I don't care. Have fun.

14. Yes, that's not an insult. If you're offended, i'm truly sorry you feel that way, but to outright call me "stupid" when i articulate all my points and you weren't able to discredit nor disprove me is intellectual dishonest.

If you're offended when someone reacts to "refusing to read any sources evidence" that supports my claim, because you're holding an argument in opposition or against, that's the definition of ignorant.

Furthermore ignorant isn't an insult, it's simple means you don't know. That's not an insult that's an accurate observation of your behavior.

upload_2018-6-19_12-10-58.png

15. Hitler was an average soldier and did serve honorably during WW I. There is nothing in his record that would elevate that private to hero status. He did appear to have honor and loyalty to his fellow soldiers.

:smoke:

16. Stop with the insults on both sides, Blades. It doesn't float here.

• Like Like x 1
  17. On the merits of average, that's a personal opinion indifferent to the commanders on the field during WW1 that spent the horror in the trenches saw fit that Adolf Hitler was awarded the Iron Cross First Class.

upload_2018-6-19_13-34-9.png

In the end Adolf Hitler was viewed as hero to the German people, the people the Nazi liberated from Communist collectivism efforts, and the remains people of the world whom are still enslaved by these international globalist bankers.

Attached Files:

18. He was a low ranking HQ runner. He got wounded twice. He pretty much got the iron cross due to being around a lot of higher ups.
    He was brave and loyal, but definitely no hero.

Military career of Adolf Hitler - Wikipedia

Some have regarded this assignment as "a relatively safe job", because regimental headquarters was often several miles behind the Front.[7]According to Thomas Weber of the University of Aberdeen, earlier historians of the period had not distinguished between regimental runners, who were based away from the front "in relative comfort", and company, or battalion runners, who moved among the trenches and were more often under fire.[7]

Messengers' duties changed as the German army on the Western Front settled into defensive mode. Fewer messages went by foot or bicycle and more by telephone. Hitler's circle of close army friends shown in the photographs also served at headquarters. They laughed at "Adi" for his aversion to smutty stories, and traded their jam rations for his tobacco.[a]

At the Nuremberg Trials, two of his former superiors testified that Hitler had refused to be considered for promotion.[14][15] Hitler was twice decorated for bravery. He received the relatively common Iron Cross Second Class in 1914 and the Iron Cross First Class in 1918, an honour rarely given to a Gefreiter.[16] Hitler's First Class Iron Cross was recommended by Lieutenant Hugo Gutmann, a Jewish adjutant in the List Regiment.[17] According to Weber, this rare award was commonly awarded to those posted to regimental headquarters, such as Hitler, who had contact with more senior officers than did combat soldiers.[7] Hitler's Iron Cross First Class was awarded after an attack in open warfare during which messengers were indispensable and on a day in which the depleted regiment lost 60 killed and 211 wounded.[18]

A postcard sent by Hitler from Munich on 19 December 1916, where he explains how he wants to participate in the battles of the First World War voluntarily.
    During the Battle of the Somme in October 1916 Hitler received a wound in his left thigh when a shell exploded at the entrance to the dispatch runners' dugout.[19] He begged not to be evacuated,[20] but was sent for almost two months to the Red Cross hospital at Beelitz in Brandenburg. Thereafter, he was ordered to the depot in Munich. He wrote to his commanding officer, Hauptmann Fritz Wiedemann, asking that he be recalled to the regiment because he could not tolerate Munich when he knew his comrades were at the Front.[21] Wiedemann arranged for his return to his regiment on 5 March 1917.[10]

19. Yes, I read that source it's a fabrication that all you needed was to be well liked by headquarters to received the highest honor in comparison to our medal of honor.

Furthermore the context of hitler being a hero, giving you're jumping in the end of this conversation, isn't in the only context of his war record. It was from a previous thread where I called him heroic which was closed in which @Bulldog11 entitled "World War 2 and the Holocaust"

In which I state Hitler was heroic. You're an admin you can view said thread.

In any event yes, he's a Hero when he came back from war among the Nationalist movement he was viewed as Hero, by many of his cohorts. When Hitler rose to power and fought the bolkshveick collectivism, especially in the Ukraine he and the Nazi were views as liberators and heros saving them from the impending gulags and starvation later to be known as the holodomor. Most importantly when Hitler took Germany from the depths of economic peril back to a stunning economy and low unemployment, he gave the Germany people dignity. When he signed the Armistat with France in the same spot Germany has abdicated, which restored dignity to Germany He was a HERO.

But most importantly,

Hitler was a runner and no doubt brave and a heroic job. As a trench runner in WW1, giving the warfare at the time was trench warefare, it was viewed as one of the most dangerous job. His service was stellar and he was viewed as a hero in returned to Germany.

upload_2018-6-19_14-15-47.png

Nazi "propaganda" film no different the western propaganda, but yet it's so unbelievable that communist is that bad that Adolf Hitler and his stormtrooper Nazi are so well received as heros.

In closing Adolf Hitler is a hero among other who weren't raised in western society, we learned the truth about Adolf Hitler his fight for his people and survival of Nationalism against the International globalist bankers that runs the world.

He was a hero, of many in South America, Africa, Middle East, and Asia. He was an excellent leader and strategist to a point.

20. That is crossing WWII and WW I.

In WW I he was a perhaps slightly above average trench runner.

In WW II he was also considered by many to be an evil mammy jammy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.