Reparations for our African Americans Friends.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by landrace, Jun 15, 2018.

?

Do you Agree with Patrick Little idea to give Reparations to African Americans?

Poll closed Jun 22, 2018.
  1. Yes

26.7%
  2. No

73.3%
  3. Media told me he's a Neo Nazi, Alt Right, Pro White hater.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 landrace, Jun 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
    Good Day GC,

Hi, I'm Landrace you may remember me from many interesting threads from BLM to Israel. I have a range of two topics I normally focus on; lol I recently came across an interesting idea from a former US senate contender from California named Patrick Little.

Though he lost his campaign; he created an interesting idea to the table. Patrick Little the media branded as an Neo Nazi/Alt Right/ Alt White strange enough

Patrick Little wants to give reparations to African Americans and it will be taken from the X billions we give to Israel. He's a former Marine that seems to be offended that Israel attacked the USS Liberty and he articulated himself in such a way to outright call out those that he believes are actually responsible for the majority of the Atlantic Slave Trade.

He wants to end all ties with Israel and the money we send abroad we can pay reparations to african americans for slavery

Thought he lost his Campaign; I'm curious what are GC thoughts on this unique idea. lol

Patrick Little to name the Jew in US Senate 2018 and US Presidency 2020

I believe this is his Robo Call: (LMAO)

2. Quit giving money to israel: good
    """reparations""": I am profoundly sure a better use could be found for that money

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. We dont need to steal from everyone who is innocent to give it to descendants of victims.

Now, I do think some justice needs to occur, and it should come out of the pockets of those who benefitted from their exploitation. If a family has assets that are a result of slaves, those assets should be sought by the descendants of the slaves.

All the assets/wealth my ancestors created has also been siphoned by the parasitic class, those mother fuckers owe almost all of us because they acquires their wealth by immoral, unlawful means.

Sent from my VS995 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I agree, however; it's an even more interesting take:

Patrick Little wants to use the money we're giving Israel. He wants to end all foreign Aid to Israel. He also wants Israel to pay back all the money it receives from America from past administration with interest.

We're wasting the money in any event on Israel. We all disagree foreign AID should be stopped, because it harms all americans.

I think his idea is genius; end all foreign aid; make a one time payment of 30k to African American families from the money we would've been giving to Israel.

Yes, your points are well noted as I thought about this as well; it's not fair for recent immigrants who never were partipants of slavery have to flip the bill; however if it's a one time payment and the American people won't be held hostage by the extortion policy of Israel Sampson option; I think it's a win win.

5. I'm descended from Mexican peons, America stole my land and I want it back. If you benefited in any way from the Mexican American war you should send me money. If you're already dead just keep your damn money.

• Like Like x 3
  6. I'm getting sick of you beating me to the punch. Get to fuck ye cunt!

Basically what I was about to say.
    In short, since this covers it, fuck Israel for sure and fuck anyone living today that thinks they deserve other peoples stolen money because of what their ancestors went through way before they should have ended up as a stain on the bed sheets.

"Let it be written, let it be done. Slowly I walk toward the fractured light."

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. #7 Bulldog11, Jun 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
    O look, the guy that think Hitler is a hero started a thread about reparations..... Excuse me if I ignore this nonsense and laugh at you...... In the same sentence you want to stop giving Israel aid..... Can't make this stuff up. Hitler threw millions of Jews in the oven, but he is your hero. America enslaved blacks, and they deserve reparations..... You are one twisted dude.

Can we ask the Muslim slave traders for reparations as well?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Anything to spread the wealth, right?

• Like Like x 1
  9. I understand you're upset and may hold a grudge from our previous discussion in a previous thread. However I think on GC we've always have a respectful boundaries please keep your emotions in order and refrain from polluting other threads with personal attacks. I'm always available to have a discussion via IM or preferably in the thread at hand. Strange you remind me of another member in GC name Dag ... something, boy he was strange always hated loosing an argument.

Dr. Tony Martin. Discussion the race of people that majority was responsible for Slavery.

10. Well first, you would have to reach out to Spain for destroying your culture, raping your people, stole natural resources for your land. I mean TBH you're probably speaking the language of your conquer, but atlas America is the problem.

Giving the immigration issues in California as far as i'm concerned we've already gave it back to you and it's already looking like Mexico City.

11. I’m a descendant of British origin.
    How’s about sliding me some reparations for kicking my ancestors’ asses in the Revolutionary War?

Get real.
    Friggin’ ancient history man..

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1

12. Lol, I agree I don't normally agree with reparations, but it's a lost i'm willing to take. I would rather appease the African American community, than to have 3 billion from our tax payers be sent to Israel, then have a percentage of those funds used to power foreign lobbyist in the USA which sends American Boys and Girls into Wars for the Israel.

I would rather spend that money on a group of people who invest money into our Economy.

Either way we're still spending the Money right now on Israel. So you would rather spend money on a foreign country for foreign people than your own fellow American?

13. Let’s look at some gems from this guys platform. These are all real quotes from this dudes own website. He’s a raging anti semite.

• Limiting representation of Jews in the government, to include judgeships, to number proportional to their percentage of the US population.
    • Introduction of a bill to the Senate proposing the immediate dismissal of the necessary number of Jewish jurists that would reduce their representation in federal courts and the supreme court to a number representative of their percentage of the US population.
    • Introduce a bill to the US Senate making it illegal to raise funds for any foundation related to the perpetuating of propaganda related to a ‘holocaust’, formally making US’s stance on the holocaust to be that it is a Jewish war atrocity propaganda hoax that never happened.
    Here’s a fun one where he accuses the Jewish run media of misrepresenting him
    “The Jewish-controlled media always chops up my interviews, dramatically altering my message to try and vilify me.”

Honestly dude, do you really think this is the guy who is worth throwing your hat in with. He’s clearly a full blown anti semite Jewish question type.

“The defrauding of the initial 2018 California Senate results was desired and instigated exclusively by those international statesmen who were either of Jewish descent or worked for Jewish interests.

Such blatant tampering of the election results is the best possible outcome for our movement, because we will now reveal that Jewish supremacists have sabotaged the Will of the People.”

14. The monies gathered in the USA in the form of taxation (like it or not) should stay in the USA.
    People of all backgrounds have the same opportunities in this country.
    I don’t like special treatment, and would never expect any to come my way.
    People who stand around with their hands out shouldn’t expect any either. Yet here we are..

• Like Like x 2
  15. The whole Jews control everything and are manipulating the world idea is clearly a big part of this dudes political beliefs. It’s also the basis of a lot of terrible and horribly anti semetic movements. Calling the holocaust fucking propaganda ffs. You throw your hat in with this guy (as you clearly support his ideas) and expect me not to think you’re anti semetic or willing to overlook blatant anti semetism. I’m all for banning foreign aid to Israel but we don’t have to deny the holocaust or write federal laws limiting representation based on religion.

16. #16 landrace, Jun 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
    Yes, I agree. I've made those claims multiple time in the past, but what you don't understand, both democrats and republicans love Israel so much they won't ever cut funding. The Zionist that control the majority of media outlets in the United States have created a hyper sensitive racial climate driven by identify politics.

This isn't a give me to the Welfare Queen, this the only option to cut the cord with Israel through uniting multiple races together to undermind the racial divide being driven by those Israeli loyalist.

17. I haven't denied the holocaust, i've merely raised questions please let's not resort to slander nor have i advocated to limit jews role in anything.

I find it odd this person is advocating a unique idea to give reparations to African Americans from the money we give to Israel. I think that's a win - win for America wouldn't you agree?

18. I'm not here to defend someone I don't care about, I'm here trying to have a discussion about an interesting idea that this guy came up with, don't bother wasting a bullet character assassination Patrick Little, the guy is a Neo Nazi and White Supremacist, as we can see in the Option 3 in the poll. LOL

You always amuse me with you're lack of direct and tangents in a debate. Stay on track lol

19. Alright I’m sorry for putting words in your mouth but I think this dude is pretty despicable when it comes to his blatant anti semetism. I’m sorry to sidetrack this thread but I hope you would be willing to condemn a majority of this dudes platform which is obviously playing on bigoted and anti semetic views. I think reparations are a bad idea because they are not universal. The most popular welfare programs are universal and not specific to certain groups. I think pragmatically the best thing we can do is create a framework where ideally everyone could succeed by providing good social safety net and basic services. These types of universal programs are much more popular and less likely to be cut by opposing administrations as they are far more popular.

20. I understand these ideas we hold, will often manifest into rage, due to emotions, It's understandable and no need to apology, but I have some strange ideas on GC and we can't have people thinking i'm some brown Neo Nazi lol.

Yes, Patrick Little isn't Anti Semitic he strangely enough advocates for the plight of the Palestinians (another semite tribe). Patrick Little just hates jews. LOL

I'm not gonna be bullied into saying a specific phrase to appease anyone ego. I'm always open to controversial ideas and believes to understand the motivation. Im always curious and I don't shy away from things that society tells me not to question. Had I not clicked on his link, i wouldn't of found Dr. Tony Martin who's a black professor who discuss a part of unknown history of the Atlantic Slave Trade. Small thinks that are indirectly correlated is how I grow intellectually. Patrick Little one particular idea with Reparations and the funding of Reparations, I find interesting.

i hope you could recall our length debate on BLM, I think you would be of all people surprised to see me here arguing in a complete different direction. How I view things, our polticians are bought and paid for by the Israeli Lobby on both side of the aisle. In this identify politics realm it's an excellent tactic to use to cut foreign aid with Israel for a one time payment of reparations to African American.

I think we need to end all welfare, pay a one time payment of reparations and end all social programs.

Popularity is irrelevant when using the term "pragmatic", the reality of the circumstance; health care is rather costly and now a persons consumption at mcdonalds won't be just an indiviual decision but an entire nations interest. I don't like to bet against gluttony especially in America.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.